Finally Got My Trike

tpb857

20+ Posts
May 11, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA USA
I should have made this post a couple of months ago. My CVO trike finally made it to me in August, four months late. It took a little getting used to, but I got it now. The only thing that I changed on it was Rinehart slip ons, different highway peg mounts, an HD tuner (to keep the warranty, I'll do some smart tunes in the spring), I changed the sound system to RF stage II (came with stage I), put a windsplitter on it and I put PPF on the front of the rear fenders. I should have done three wheels a few years ago. I don't plan on doing anything else to it. I'll be retiring next month, so we'll do some touring on it next year. As I am in PA, it will be going into hibernation soon.

Attachments

• Trike 1.jpg
    Trike 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
I should have made this post a couple of months ago. My CVO trike finally made it to me in August, four months late. It took a little getting used to, but I got it now. The only thing that I changed on it was Rinehart slip ons, different highway peg mounts, an HD tuner (to keep the warranty, I'll do some smart tunes in the spring), I changed the sound system to RF stage II (came with stage I), put a windsplitter on it and I put PPF on the front of the rear fenders. I should have done three wheels a few years ago. I don't plan on doing anything else to it. I'll be retiring next month, so we'll do some touring on it next year. As I am in PA, it will be going into hibernation soon.

:clap:Nice Tri Glide

ThumbUp-ThumbUp...

Tom - great looking trike - looks like a Roadsmith Conversion. What year is your trike? Also, does it have TPMS?

If it has TPMS, is the warning light on since there is no sensor in the rear tire? I was able to get mine corrected - PM or write is this is something you need, and I can share.

Enjoy - and enjoy retirement

Tom - great looking trike - looks like a Roadsmith Conversion. What year is your trike? Also, does it have TPMS?

If it has TPMS, is the warning light on since there is no sensor in the rear tire? I was able to get mine corrected - PM or write is this is something you need, and I can share.

Enjoy - and enjoy retirement

LOOKS LIKE A TRI GLIDE CVO TO ME :xzqxz:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png