Inflation is common sense

1dn5up

Thumper
Nov 5, 2015
Bear Mtn. NY
Just my thinking as I see all of our problems in the USA.

#1- Allow us to drill for our OWN oil .

#2- Allow and support our OWN farmers to farm .

By doing these 2 little things will make our economy stronger .

Going electric cars is ok , but we are not ready for this improvement at this time . The price of Home heating fuel and Diesel is crippling us . Why can’t anyone admit that our fuel crisis is ruining this country :Shrug:.

Rant over , lord help us .

You are absolutely correct! What we are going through now is manufactured by Brandon and was absolutely predictable. He openly and clearly declared a war against oil, drilling, pipelines, and all fossil fuels. I think that was the last time he made a coherent statement. EVERYTHING in our lives is dependent upon fuel, EVERYTHING!!! What amazes me is the number of people who can't or don't want to see what is happening to us. MY rant over..... Jim

"The sky is falling" and everyone wants to eat the cake - but no one wants to make it.

The Lions should have won the game - and now that it is over, I can tell them what they did wrong. Still, I can't play the game - but gripe about those that do.

It just seems to me that we often blame others - yet we are either not willing or able to do any better. Why not run for office and try to help out. I personally would love to see just how well you can make all of the needed changes.

The problem is those new comers we vote for with all the good ideas, get broke down by those who never get voted out. Its like the five monkeys experiment where the new monkey comes in and tries for the banana and the others attack him.

The problem is those new comers we vote for with all the good ideas, get broke down by those who never get voted out. Its like the five monkeys experiment where the new monkey comes in and tries for the banana and the others attack him.

That’s exactly the way it is in basic training one guy screws up and they punish the whole Platoon..

"The sky is falling" and everyone wants to eat the cake - but no one wants to make it.

The Lions should have won the game - and now that it is over, I can tell them what they did wrong. Still, I can't play the game - but gripe about those that do.

It just seems to me that we often blame others - yet we are either not willing or able to do any better. Why not run for office and try to help out. I personally would love to see just how well you can make all of the needed changes.

The answer is very easy! If NOTHING were done by this administration, we would be better off. Instead, the first day, 2 pipelines were cancelled, and war was declared. I remember Biden's speech clearly. Now we are begging our adversaries to please produce and give us more oil. I am not "Monday morning quarterbacking". The outcome of Biden's war against fuel was the wrong call before, when, and after he made it. As stated previously, the outcome was predictable. The needed changes will begin to happen a week from today..... Jim

I have read numerous comments in other news bites that state, the president doesn't set oil prices. Well the policies any president makes will and does affect everything we buy in this country. To say it doesn't is just being nieve.

​bIDEN is sooooooo stupid. He creates a problem with oil then asks others to fix that problem for him. I thought for sure oBAMA would go down as worst president ever, but bIDEN is doing his best to push oBAMA off his throne.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png