The order is in, My 2013 HD Ultra Classic is about to be converted

Oct 27, 2022
Martinsburg wv usa
The order is in, My 2013 HD Ultra Classic is about to be converted

Build date is mid Feb..

Gave the dealer a 19k check today

This is the build

Pinstripe *$140.00 Pinstripe - Factory Color Match - TapePerformance OptionsPowertrak *$1310.00

Disc Brake Type *$0.00 Standard Disc Brake

Anti Roll Bar (ARB) *$180.00 Passenger Comfort ARB

Electric Soft Start Reverse *$1810.00

Park Brake Kit *No Park Brake Kit

Performance Gear Sprocket Set - 1999-2020 ONLY *$275.00 Performance Gear Sprocket Set

JRi Fork Cartridge Kit *No Fork Cartridge KitShock Spring Preload Adjuster *No Preload Adjuster

Rear Shock Spring Size (no charge) *650lb CapacityAppearance OptionsGround Effects *No Ground Effects

Lightbar *$785.00 Painted - Color Match

Lightbar Chrome Trim *$50.00 Lightbar Chrome Trim

Chrome Wheel Well Trim *No Chrome Wheel Well Trim

Trunk Cap *No Trunk CapConvienience OptionsTrailer Hitch *No Trailer HitchTrunk Dome Light *No Dome LightFender Bra Set *$225.00Storage Cover *No Storage CoverWheel OptionsWheel Type *$550.00 17in Maxxim - Black

----

So, I will take the bike to the dealer at the end of the riding season... He will haul it down to CSC the week it is scheduled to get built and bring it back once it is done..

:D

Build date is mid Feb..

Gave the dealer a 19k check today

This is the build

Pinstripe *$140.00 Pinstripe - Factory Color Match - TapePerformance OptionsPowertrak *$1310.00

Disc Brake Type *$0.00 Standard Disc Brake

Anti Roll Bar (ARB) *$180.00 Passenger Comfort ARB

Electric Soft Start Reverse *$1810.00

Park Brake Kit *No Park Brake Kit

Performance Gear Sprocket Set - 1999-2020 ONLY *$275.00 Performance Gear Sprocket Set

JRi Fork Cartridge Kit *No Fork Cartridge KitShock Spring Preload Adjuster *No Preload Adjuster

Rear Shock Spring Size (no charge) *650lb CapacityAppearance OptionsGround Effects *No Ground Effects

Lightbar *$785.00 Painted - Color Match

Lightbar Chrome Trim *$50.00 Lightbar Chrome Trim

Chrome Wheel Well Trim *No Chrome Wheel Well Trim

Trunk Cap *No Trunk CapConvienience OptionsTrailer Hitch *No Trailer HitchTrunk Dome Light *No Dome LightFender Bra Set *$225.00Storage Cover *No Storage CoverWheel OptionsWheel Type *$550.00 17in Maxxim - Black

----

So, I will take the bike to the dealer at the end of the riding season... He will haul it down to CSC the week it is scheduled to get built and bring it back once it is done..

:D

You are absolutely going to love this new trike. So, your dealer does not do the build - he just takes it to CSC. The guys there do a great job. My dealer in Michigan did mine; however, my buddy from Mass had his done at CSC. They will have it done in just a matter of days (usually 4 or so).

Post a picture of your bike as it is now - let us see the transition.

You are absolutely going to love this new trike. So, your dealer does not do the build - he just takes it to CSC. The guys there do a great job. My dealer in Michigan did mine; however, my buddy from Mass had his done at CSC. They will have it done in just a matter of days (usually 4 or so).

Post a picture of your bike as it is now - let us see the transition.

KAM_0039011503.jpg Current ..

Question though.. Does the CSC trike kit remove your current exhaust .. what do they replace it with if they do..

-tuk

I know on my Goldwing, the CSC exhaust was changed (for the better). On CSC's web site there are trike installation instructions showing all that needs to be done. It is quite detailed and convinces me that this is not a job I would ever want to tackle. You may be able to get answers for a lot of your questions on that site. Congrats and good luck..... Jim

View attachment 110431 Current ..

Question though.. Does the CSC trike kit remove your current exhaust .. what do they replace it with if they do..

-tuk

Yes, your current exhaust will be removed and replaced. When done, you will see so little of the exhaust that, in my opinion, it will not matter.

Example, my bike is blacked out and, I was concerned that the new chrome exhaust would look out of place. Take a look at my trike - this is all you will see.

By the way, nice looking bike - you will be so happy. Also, with all the extras on your bike, you will have plenty to sell. I made about $3500 off of my parts. I posted them of the for-sale site on the Harley forum

T9tv5vn.jpg

Yes, your current exhaust will be removed and replaced. When done, you will see so little of the exhaust that, in my opinion, it will not matter.

Example, my bike is blacked out and, I was concerned that the new chrome exhaust would look out of place. Take a look at my trike - this is all you will see.

By the way, nice looking bike - you will be so happy. Also, with all the extras on your bike, you will have plenty to sell. I made about $3500 off of my parts. I posted them of the for-sale site on the Harley forum

T9tv5vn.jpg

I very much appreciate the info on the exhaust, I looked all over CSC website and couldn't find the information.. I will def be selling everything that is returned that I cannot use.. Is the exhaust louder then stock or quiet.. My current pipes are a middle ground, short baffles but a deep sound..

I do love the look on the bike..

Thanks again..

I very much appreciate the info on the exhaust, I looked all over CSC website and couldn't find the information.. I will def be selling everything that is returned that I cannot use.. Is the exhaust louder then stock or quiet.. My current pipes are a middle ground, short baffles but a deep sound..

I do love the look on the bike..

Thanks again..

My exhaust sounds much like the way my bike came. Because of the kit that sort of surrounds it - I think you will find it somewhat mellow - and will enjoy it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png