Gas stove / oven ban

1dn5up

Thumper
Nov 5, 2015
Bear Mtn. NY
What the hell is going on :Shrug:

I was raised with Coal and Wood heat , Gas stoves , Diesel fumes , Ate dirt and drank water from the garden hose .

I realize this electric push is in the works , and soon all appliances will be 220v like in England. All newly built homes will come with auto chargers as standard equipment and a combo of 220 and 110 outlets. What’s next , everyone must eat fish on Friday’s !!

Im sure I missed something , so feel free to add . Rant Over

What the hell is going on :Shrug:

I was raised with Coal and Wood heat , Gas stoves , Diesel fumes , Ate dirt and drank water from the garden hose .

I realize this electric push is in the works , and soon all appliances will be 220v like in England. All newly built homes will come with auto chargers as standard equipment and a combo of 220 and 110 outlets. What’s next , everyone must eat fish on Friday’s !!

Im sure I missed something , so feel free to add . Rant Over

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

When i grew up my house was heated by Kerosene..Till it was outlawed in NYC...And we drank out of garden hoses... Good old American made...And on Fridays we ate Pizza..

And a ride on the subway was one 10¢ token...America was great then, But Eisenhower left and Camelot crept in....There was a brief 8 year interlude with Ronnie , Then America backed peddled and right over Camelot into the '; I'm entitled age and thats where we stand today....:(..

It's the new plan. We make America as miserable as the countries the illegals are coming from. This way they don't have to leave the shithole they're living in. Cause there's nothing to gain here. Now the good side is I'm heading for 76 this year, no males in my family ever made it past 86. So I got that in my favor.:)

It's the new plan. We make America as miserable as the countries the illegals are coming from. This way they don't have to leave the shithole they're living in. Cause there's nothing to gain here. Now the good side is I'm heading for 76 this year, no males in my family ever made it past 86. So I got that in my favor.:)

Your right Bill . My dad made it to 90 . So being 74 , having 2 heart issues , with a pacemaker keeping me going, I just sit by and laugh at the government wants and just keep on doing what I feel is right . As the days fly by I will trike around and just say FTW .

Your right Bill . My dad made it to 90 . So being 74 , having 2 heart issues , with a pacemaker keeping me going, I just sit by and laugh at the government wants and just keep on doing what I feel is right . As the days fly by I will trike around and just say FTW .

When I was young that was my motto. FTW worked ok for a rebellious young man. Of course I would be in a much better place financially if I wasn't like that, but then they wouldn't call me biker Bill. So yeah missed a few opportunities. But I ams what I ams as Popeye would say. I'm not embarrassed by my past ,as my buddy would say we may have hurt a few people, but never killed anybody. I wouldn't live it over again, but I'm happy with what it was. :)

​The democratic party has done an EXCELLENT job of making carbon look like the bad guy. The only problem is we must have carbon in the air for plants to produce oxygen which I'm kinda fond of. Not to mention, as the amount of carbon in the air rises, the amount of heat it can hold drops off drastically. This is yet another example of how the mainstream media only tells us what they want us to know.

​The democratic party has done an EXCELLENT job of making carbon look like the bad guy. The only problem is we must have carbon in the air for plants to produce oxygen which I'm kinda fond of. Not to mention, as the amount of carbon in the air rises, the amount of heat it can hold drops off drastically. This is yet another example of how the mainstream media only tells us what they want us to know.

Yes, we need to save the plants. I thought it was just nj banning the stoves ? But more?

Pure BS

mighty mike

I am just happy my parents who are both gone now don't have to see what is happening to the country they

both worked so hard for is now becoming. I feel bad for my grand kids who will inherent the mess 80 year old

politicians leave us. When you elect a clown you get a circus. And not a finny one.

Things change

I wonder..... Just how much energy from carbon sourced fuels it takes to produce our "electric" products???? And how much carbon energy it takes to keep those electric products energized. Maybe someday a different energy source will replace carbon, but I don't think it will be in my lifetime. Meanwhile, I will continue to heat my home, heat my water, and cook my food with natural gas. It is still more economical than electricity....... for now.

What I saw about it, it isn't a worry over the environment. Apparently they did a study and the nox the stove produces causes childhood asthma. So it was not about cost, efficiency or availability.:Shrug: Course I could be wrong it happens on a regular basis.:laugh:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png