Passenger Floor Board Covers

Yes, the instructions will tell you to remove the boards from the bike to drill, I do not

I tape the covers on, center punch and drill

Use a hand screw driver to run the screws in, done deal

Run some tape on the drill bit so you do not drill the holes too deep

Yes, the instructions will tell you to remove the boards from the bike to drill, I do not

I tape the covers on, center punch and drill

Use a hand screw driver to run the screws in, done deal

Run some tape on the drill bit so you do not drill the holes too deep

Thanks buddy

That sounds pretty good and reasonably easy. I’ll buy a new bit so I know it’s nice and sharp. The boards are mostly in the down position but I really like the way the driver boards are surrounded in chrome trim and the passenger boards look unfinished. These are a classy addition

7A4DDF03-A1B2-45F7-B2F6-ABA1C91CE248.jpeg

The bottoms drill easy and fast, take it slow with a new bit and you will be fine, the tape on the bit is a plus so you do not drill too deep in and hit the rubber

I suspect you are pretty good at installing your bling and should not have any problems ;)

OK not too bad ... installation went well. The 2nd one was much easier than the 1st but they came out super. A nice addition to the flow of the front and rear boards. If any of you guys are adding these, just skip the "mark them, remove them, use a punch" method (A La The 1st One) Just set the cover in place securely, drill a shallow starter dip, remove the cover and finish drilling. Much easier this way. Gotta credit the Mrs who watched me lose it a little trying to start the 1st holes.

Imports - 1 of 1.jpg Imports - 1 of 2.jpg Imports - 2 of 2.jpg Imports - 1 of 1 (2).jpg

Bought mine off Ebay sans logo which I can live without.Chrome quality comparable to HD for half the price. Probably both are made in the same factory in Red China.

You know we gotta pay extra so that we can advertise for HD. :) Got any Harley tee shirts, jackets, caps, hoodies, patches, stickers … Motorbikes?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png