2023 CVO Trike?

Dr Jer

1+ Posts
Feb 21, 2023
Puyallup WA USA
The Heirloom Red paint scheme is beautiful along with the special badging and seat features on the Anniversary Trike. This is the year my wife & I plan to buy a trike for several reasons, but mostly for comfort of touring. I wish Harley would give us information on if they are going to offer a CVO Anniversary Trike this year. We have been impatiently waiting on any such news since Harley's 2023 reveal video stated they would have several additional CVO releases coming soon. (We have seen an Anniversary Ultra Limited at a local dealer.... that red is stunning, especially in sunlight. Also, Veteran Biker just did a video on his Youtube channel highlighting an Anniversary Trike... beautiful.) Dr Jer :cool:

The Heirloom Red paint scheme is beautiful along with the special badging and seat features on the Anniversary Trike. This is the year my wife & I plan to buy a trike for several reasons, but mostly for comfort of touring. I wish Harley would give us information on if they are going to offer a CVO Anniversary Trike this year. We have been impatiently waiting on any such news since Harley's 2023 reveal video stated they would have several additional CVO releases coming soon. (We have seen an Anniversary Ultra Limited at a local dealer.... that red is stunning, especially in sunlight. Also, Veteran Biker just did a video on his Youtube channel highlighting an Anniversary Trike... beautiful.) Dr Jer :cool:

Jerrod… Welcome to Trike Talk…👍👍.

Welcome to TT. We all agree - that new color is perfect/

Curious -what are you riding now?

2003 Heritage Classic - 100th Anniversary Edition (bought for my 40th Bday, looking to get a TriGlide for my 60th)

Well, Happy Birthday to you. For my 68th birthday, my wife got a 2021 Ultra for me. I converted it to a trike. Not a TriGlide CVO but, with the conversion, I was able to add just what I wanted.

Enjoy your new ride

kAY6FK9.jpg

T9tv5vn.jpg

I wouldn't bet on a 2023 CVO trike. You can wait till the 120th H-D Homecoming in July if you like. But since you like the Heirloom Red paint scheme trike. Buy it and make your own CVO style trike. It will probably be cheaper anyway and it will be a one of a kind trike.

Red paint

I totally agree, saw one at my dealer when it arrived….. thankfully it was not set up yet or I would have rode that puppy HOME! Its a BEAUTY!

:clapping::Coffee:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png