USA Crime

1dn5up

Thumper
Nov 5, 2015
Bear Mtn. NY
Store robberies , Snatch N grab break ins , these all can be avoided . All store owners should be allowed to carry firearms. If they are threatened by a perp with a weapon they should be aloud to shoot to kill . No questions asked . Snatch n grab break ins should have an armed guard secluded after hrs in the store , same sinareo. If you are convicted of a murder or a random or drive by , then do the third world country solution , vaporize them in back of an abandon building.

That’s my opinion as im tired of hearing that “We are working on the solution “ If your that stupid to leave your car running while going shopping , then you don’t deserve a car .

Store robberies , Snatch N grab break ins , these all can be avoided . All store owners should be allowed to carry firearms. If they are threatened by a perp with a weapon they should be aloud to shoot to kill . No questions asked . Snatch n grab break ins should have an armed guard secluded after hrs in the store , same sinareo. If you are convicted of a murder or a random or drive by , then do the third world country solution , vaporize them in back of an abandon building.

That’s my opinion as im tired of hearing that “We are working on the solution “ If your that stupid to leave your car running while going shopping , then you don’t deserve a car .

A lot of crime has to do with doing drugs…. I have a simple solution to get rid of drug related crimes. The problem is using my solution you’ll probably lose 90% of the Hollywood so called stars and most of the rock groups…

But here it goes anyway, whenever the government agencies confiscate a large supply of illegal drugs they should just poison it and put it back in circulation that will solve the problem..

hey, I've smoke'd a joint or two in my days (It's legal in Massachusetts/so it's like say'n that I've drank a can or two of beer)

BUT.....

I never went out and robbed a store by gun point, OR steal an old ladies pocketbook. OR robbed a bank, because I smoked a joint.....

What does drugs have to do with it???

Ronnie

2/23/23

hey, I've smoke'd a joint or two in my days (It's legal in Massachusetts/so it's like say'n that I've drank a can or two of beer)

BUT.....

I never went out and robbed a store by gun point, OR steal an old ladies pocketbook. OR robbed a bank, because I smoked a joint.....

Ronnie

2/23/23

I guess you were lucky not to live in an area where there were drug-attic’s ..

I guess you were lucky not to live in an area where there were drug-attic’s ..

Drug-attics as you would say. They were normal people that took a wrong turn in life for whatever reason. They are still someone's child, nephew mother father etc. People think they're low life's they may be now but they didn't start out that way. You would be surprised by how many people can hide a drug alcohol problem.

I've been victim to theft by them still can't hate'm. Many a veteran has fallen from the past that had a profound effect on their entire life.:Shrug:

It appears to me that bIDEN is trying to turn wrong into right and right into wrong, starting with the Constitution. They began by removing God from the classroom then removed Him from everything else, and parents that object to what their children are being taught in school are labeled as 'extremists'. Criminals no longer have to post bail, they just go free in liberal cities. Children are being taught they should change their genders if they're not happy with who they are. It seems to me that every major problem we have in the U.S. has been caused by the left. Can anyone name a problem that's been created by those that are conservative?

BUT.....

Ronnie

2/23/23

Just to add......Many of those Junkies have a 2 hundred plus dollar a day habit, So where do you think they get that money from...

I wasn't talking about a joint or a can of beer every now and then...

It appears to me that bIDEN is trying to turn wrong into right and right into wrong, starting with the Constitution. They began by removing God from the classroom then removed Him from everything else, and parents that object to what their children are being taught in school are labeled as 'extremists'. Criminals no longer have to post bail, they just go free in liberal cities. Children are being taught they should change their genders if they're not happy with who they are. It seems to me that every major problem we have in the U.S. has been caused by the left. Can anyone name a problem that's been created by those that are conservative?

Good morning, Sir - to your question, Yes, I can.

A problem created by those that are conservative is, "attempting to blame everything of someone else".

Now to address the original post. I too and concerned about theft, and drugs. As mentioned by another poster, the two seem to have a bit in common. Let's add to that - the internet. I see what you have and perhaps I want that too.

I also note that during my military days, I saw a lot of young men get involved with alcohol first and then drugs. I actually lost some friends that way. In my opinion, we as a country didn't provide the needed assistance to those returning from Nam. A really - really good friend was hit twice. Once finally home, he went from pain medication to street drugs. He was able to function and had a very high-powered job - so, he did not loot or steal. He did however eventually end up in jail. Today, at 74, he is completely still clean.

I wish I had the answer. Hopefully, if we all work together, we can find a solution.

"attempting to blame everything of someone else".

Sorry Cycle. That shoe fits both feet. Even if it was true about conservatives, that's one problem out of the dozens that liberals have created.

Kind Sir - we absolutely agree on this. I am hopeful that someday we will all be able to see another's position.

After all, where we stand on an issue really depends on where we sit.

where we stand on an issue really depends on where we sit

While your statement can be true, it isn't automatically. Having been married to the same woman for over 30 years, I've learned it's to my benefit to look at both sides of an issue before forming an opinion. Maybe this would work: where we stand on an issue might depend on where we sit?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cantgetright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cantgetright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png