Maggie Valley 2023

Believe me I'll miss you guys to.This is the highlight of my year.The complication is we can only have one on vacation at a time and that week got put in before I did so unless he made a mistake I'm out.

I use to have to worry about that but I fixed the problem I retired, now I plan around doctor appointments, wife, kids, grandkids, you get the picture sometimes I miss work but then I wake up ;)

Sometime in the next week or so, Randy will be getting with Michael at the Best Western about this years rates, Papa has an extremely busy schedule this week so lets be patient.

If I had just put in the dates when we came back from New Years I would've been ok.It's not like I don't know when were going.It's my fault.I did it to myself.Hopefully see everyone next year.By then I should at least have the house fixed and moved into.

If you have a day off during week maybe take a ride to Tellico plains and we can meet at Iron Works for lunch??

Thats possible.I haven't said anything on here but we lost my grandma last month so I've been going through their stuff getting ready to paint and redo the floors and move in.Were probably 2/3 done with the going through part.We have had the discussion about taking sometime for ourselves and ride some so maybe we can get together sometime.

So do you guys set up a run of some type, and everyone follows?

We do a diff ride everyday.. Have a great leader who knows the area. Usually Best Western is the host hotel & we usually get a rate there. Several of us arrive on Sun & leave Fri. Have been 2 yrs & this will be my 3rd. Not a large group. Evenings are spent gathered, in the rocking chairs outside telling lies. lol:clapping: looks like your about 3 hrs North of me

We do a diff ride everyday.. Have a great leader who knows the area. Usually Best Western is the host hotel & we usually get a rate there. Several of us arrive on Sun & leave Fri. Have been 2 yrs & this will be my 3rd. Not a large group. Evenings are spent gathered, in the rocking chairs outside telling lies. lol:clapping: looks like your about 3 hrs North of me

Sounds like a fun get-together. I'm only an hour and a quarter away (Del Rio, TN), at the least hope to make it for a few days.

Hi everyone, Papa is travelling and has delegated me to get in touch with Michael at BW to make the arrangements. Being it's the weekend we will see how soon I can contact him, I'm also assuming that the dates will be Monday 9/4 thru Thursday 9/7 with most checking out on Friday morning the 8th.

Please chime in with comments.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png