Another brain fart from the left

Phu Cat

2250+ Posts
Oct 4, 2011
Ocala, Florida
Our local newspaper carried a story today that says: "Did you steal a car in 2022? How about taking a bribe? If you did, the IRS says you should make sure you report it in your taxes."

This seems redundant as criminals ALWAYS report such on their taxes. Doesn't the bIDEN administration already know this?

Our local newspaper carried a story today that says: "Did you steal a car in 2022? How about taking a bribe? If you did, the IRS says you should make sure you report it in your taxes."

This seems redundant as criminals ALWAYS report such on their taxes. Doesn't the bIDEN administration already know this?

As long as the guy i gave the Bribe money to doesn't send me a :1099.....Its none of the IRS Business.....:D

The penalty for stealing is way less than tax evasion... Al Capone.

This has nothing to do with President Biden - besides, you said it was in your local newspaper. Didn't you know that?

People need to start using their heads for something other than a hat rack. How much local news is there on the front page of any local daily newspaper??? 10% maybe. What was the lead story in todays San Diego's Tribune-- The Downing to the Reaper Drone which is manufactured by a local company.

which is manufactured by a local company.

Therein lies the reason it was on the front page.

( I didn't mention bIDEN in my initial question, but the bIDEN ADMINISTRATION. The main question is: Why would even the bIDEN administration think criminals would report their illegal income. Only a highly questionable administration like bIDEN's would expect criminals to suddenly become honest enough to report such?) Understand???

which is manufactured by a local company.

Therein lies the reason it was on the front page.

( I didn't mention bIDEN in my initial question, but the bIDEN ADMINISTRATION. The main question is: Why would even the bIDEN administration think criminals would report their illegal income. Only a highly questionable administration like bIDEN's would expect criminals to suddenly become honest enough to report such?) Understand???

Yes Sir - I do understand. In addition, since I have a financial background and am pretty well versed in taxes, I fully understand where they are coming from.

The question for you is - do you think this is new? As an example, did you know that the IRS requires undocumented immigrants to file and pay taxes? So, if I am an undocumented immigrant, why would I file forms telling you where I am staying and also pay taxes.

Our tax laws include a lot of information about undocumented immigrants and taxes. All of this was well before the Biden Administration.

Just so you know - in addition to reporting income on things you steal, you must also report the income from illegal activities (drugs, etc).

As I mentioned in my initial post - tax guidelines - Al Capone. The tax man can get you a lot easier than others can. Just think back for a moment - so high-powered folks got some overseas money from countries that we were not supposed to be supporting. The real penalty was not from taking the money but from not reporting the income on their taxes. So, here again - if I did something wrong - why might I tell on myself.

I remember when the IRS wanted drug dealers to apply for a drug stamp, I bet that went over good NOT:laugh:

Arizona was one of the first states to issue a tax stamp for marijuana. This way before legalization. The reason for this and other IRS "rules" of this kind is to be able to charge people with tax evasion and charge them with penalties to collect money. Yeah, lots of luck!

Reporting of income, Did the Biden family report all of the income that they got from China and Ukraine??? IE 10% for the "Big Guy". Why did the Chinese wire $3 Mil $ to Beau Biden's Widow?????

3/17/2023 Sorry, Got some wrong info, was not wired to Beau's widow. Was wired to Hunter's associate, Beau's widow got 77k$ for something???

This has nothing to do with President Biden

Never said it did. But it has everything to do with the idiotic ideas the left comes up with.

The IRS and all those three letter deep state left wing bureaucracies are under the heavy hand of the White House, make no mistake about that.

all those three letter deep state left wing bureaucracies are under the heavy hand of the White House, make no mistake about that.

I don't doubt they are under the control of this white house, but they should be working independently.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png