It's Quiet Out Here

rocket1lf

450+ Posts
Dec 7, 2013
Hot Arizona, USA
It's been awfully quiet on this form. Has anyone been riding? I have every weekend. 150-200 miles for breakfast every Saturday. Has anyone done anything to their trusty steeds?

I'm about to. It's time for the wrap to come off. They want a whole bunch more now to wrap anything, so I decided to get it painted. I love the blue, but it's time for something new. It goes in next week, so stay tuned.

I also decided to get rid of the two little headlights, only one works on low beam, and fab in a 7" led headlight with a yellow halo running light. I'll have to change some wiring, but that's okay.

Going to cut up an old Bug fender and use the sheet metal around the headlight, with the bucket in it, and fab that into the fiberglass as mine is a fiberglass body, not ABS. It'll probably look like a locomotive coming down the road, but it should be a lot brighter.

I'm also planning a 2000 mile trip, with a few other friends, up into Utah and Colorado the end of May into the beginning of June.

What are you guys up to?

Rick

Rick sounds like a nice mod. Post pics of the process. With the limited number of Stallions built and people either using theirs up and getting out or something different there is a smaller group. We had to sell ours because MJ (the wife) could not ride it anymore.

Well, I have 74K on mine. The car muffler I had installed over fourteen years ago, gave up the ghost. It did not have a hole that I could see, but the insides were rattling. I replaced it with another car muffler. And it was actually $10. less than fourteen years ago. It was kind of tricky getting it on the rack made for a four-wheeler. I used some boards placed crosswise for the front wheel.

Last week I had my seat upholstered. They added some more foam to the seat. That was $695. at a local automotive upholstery shop.

Stallion Muffler Replacement 2 Mar '23 003.jpg

Well, I have 74K on mine. The car muffler I had installed over fourteen years ago, gave up the ghost. It did not have a hole that I could see, but the insides were rattling. I replaced it with another car muffler. And it was actually $10. less than fourteen years ago. It was kind of tricky getting it on the rack made for a four-wheeler. I used some boards placed crosswise for the front wheel.

Last week I had my seat upholstered. They added some more foam to the seat. That was $695. at a local automotive upholstery shop.

View attachment 112195

ride on that is a 200k drive train just take care of it

Here's a progress picture. The wrap is off and the locomotive headlight is in, except for some final detail work. Now all I need is a locomotive horn for it. There should be plenty of light with the big LED light working. It has a yellow halo ring on it for a running light. The light is a Vision X Vx series.

Attachments

• Stallion Remodel.jpg
    Stallion Remodel.jpg
    1,010 KB · Views: 51
Here's a progress picture. The wrap is off and the locomotive headlight is in, except for some final detail work. Now all I need is a locomotive horn for it. There should be plenty of light with the big LED light working. It has a yellow halo ring on it for a running light. The light is a Vision X Vx series.

Looks great ‘Rick.. 👍 👍..

Looks great, Thats a lot of work to paint that, headlight looks good should be a big improvement over the factory lights.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png