Foot Clutch Conversion

If you can use the clutch for shifting while moving, I would recommend a Rekluse clutch. This eliminated the need to clutch when stopping or going slow in traffic. There is a lot of info on this forun about the Rekluse clutch and a good video here

I lost 75% use of my left hand. I went with a Rekluse clutch and like it. The only clutching I do is up shifting. I sort of hook my hand around the end of the clutch handle then pull my whole arm back.

No clutching for down shifts or in traffic.

Tri Glide foot Clutches

Had checked out reckluse clutches rather go with foot clutch Found some older threads with info but the sources for parts are old info. Thanks for suggestions will fabricate somthing.

Last summer a guy brought in a 98 Fat Boy 2 wheeler with a home made foot clutch & hand shifter we got it running for him, I got on it put in gear let clutch & it did not work smoothly it would catch then bind up I cranked the throttle did a half wheely it stalled I called the guy told get this the F out of hear before I die, I can usually ride or drive anything. He came down jumped on it put in gear no problem & took off. I think it would be good on a trike. I had seen kits for Tri Glide some were before .

Foot clutch

I have a 2021 Tri glide and also issues with my left hand. Would love to have a foot clutch hand shift but haven’t had any luck. 2 dealers told me they couldn’t help and that would probably void any warranty and a independent shop said because of Abs and brake system probably cause issues? Also heard lots of other negative comments, all I know is that in the 70’s and 80’s that’s all I rode with and loved it. Seems with all the aftermarket things you could buy someone would make a kit . Maybe in the future!

I have a 2021 Tri glide and also issues with my left hand. Would love to have a foot clutch hand shift but haven’t had any luck. 2 dealers told me they couldn’t help and that would probably void any warranty and a independent shop said because of Abs and brake system probably cause issues? Also heard lots of other negative comments, all I know is that in the 70’s and 80’s that’s all I rode with and loved it. Seems with all the aftermarket things you could buy someone would make a kit . Maybe in the future!

I have converted my 2010 triglide into foot clutch . got bored one day and remembered my 80s shovelhead with a slapstick and suicide clutch.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png