Harley Extended Warranty

JTJersey

800+ Posts
Gold Member
Jul 2, 2021
Millville NJ USA
I know I've seen this discussed elsewhere, but my 2 year warranty expires in a few months, as the notice from Harley I just got reminds me, but with a Cobra air cleaner and Cobra slip ons installed will their extended warranty still cover me if, say, the engine blows up, or the trans comes apart?

I know I've seen this discussed elsewhere, but my 2 year warranty expires in a few months, as the notice from Harley I just got reminds me, but with a Cobra air cleaner and Cobra slip ons installed will their extended warranty still cover me if, say, the engine blows up, or the trans comes apart?

Just by asking a dealer if something will void the warranty will void the warranty..😁

Talk to Jim Parmer a sponsor there on Trike Talk…He’ll have the right information for you..

Just by asking a dealer if something will void the warranty will void the warranty..😁

Talk to Jim Parmer a sponsor there on Trike Talk…He’ll have the right information for you..

Looked up Jim's web site. He doesn't offer coverage in New Jersey.

First: GTFO of N.J. I refused to even deliver a load there.

Bit extreme just to look into a warranty, but I get your point. South Jersey is a different place than the rest of this state. It's overwhelmingly conservative and few buy into the crap coming from Trenton, but I've been liking Tennessee for a long time and even Florida has an appeal, but after living in the same place for 44 years it's a daunting project. I'm not in the "tie a backpack of essentials to the sissy bar and relocate" category anymore. It should be that simple.

Bit extreme just to look into a warranty, but I get your point. South Jersey is a different place than the rest of this state. It's overwhelmingly conservative and few buy into the crap coming from Trenton, but I've been liking Tennessee for a long time and even Florida has an appeal, but after living in the same place for 44 years it's a daunting project. I'm not in the "tie a backpack of essentials to the sissy bar and relocate" category anymore. It should be that simple.

Florida is filled with the people who cause all the problems up here in Paradise….And moved to Florida to share the problems with the Floridians only to return back here to be buried by their children/grandchildren when they get lonely and can’t take care of themselves anymore….And if you move to Tennessee be prepared to double lock all your stuff when you go on vacation because when you get back your stuff will be gone‘Because you become the rich carpetbagger from the North so all your stuff is up for grabs by the locals…”No hard feelings’ Ya’all..

Florida is filled with the people who cause all the problems up here in Paradise….And moved to Florida to share the problems with the Floridians only to return back here to be buried by their children/grandchildren when they get lonely and can’t take care of themselves anymore….And if you move to Tennessee be prepared to double lock all your stuff when you go on vacation because when you get back your stuff will be gone‘Because you become the rich carpetbagger from the North so all your stuff is up for grabs by the locals…”No hard feelings’ Ya’all..

Simple solution Bob, quit sending all the Dumborats here, we stand up for our rights with guns, do not come here to break the laws, you will not like the lead you will get :p

Simple solution Bob, quit sending all the Dumborats here, we stand up for our rights with guns, do not come here to break the laws, you will not like the lead you will get :p

We don’t send them down there you guys invite them …Like come on down we’re not gonna tax your pension…And you’re gonna live better than the locals because your North en pension is worth more than what we pay our laborers here…

Jeesh. Didn't want to start a North South firefight. Maybe I don't really need to extend my warranty. Never had one on anything in the past and got by fine.

Jeesh. Didn't want to start a North South firefight. Maybe I don't really need to extend my warranty. Never had one on anything in the past and got by fine.

It’s all in good fun if we were to take each other too seriously life would be dull!…

But Anyway You do know, Technically/Geographically South Jersey is south of the mason Dixon line😉😉

If you can afford an extended warranty IMO I would get one

Sooner than later the plastic intake is going to start causing problems on these M8 trikes

When it does I will gladly pay the cost difference to HD warranty to upgrade mine to aluminum, I do not like surprises, same goes for a bad ABS unit, cost to replace the unit would be bad JUJU JMO

I have never purchased an extended warranty on anything either, ever. In my first 71 years, I am way ahead, dollar wise. Maybe I’m just very lucky! As they say, “your results may vary”.

Earthdate 4023. Radioactive dust swirls around the charred skeletal remains of the last taxpayer of New Jersey propped up against an ancient Harley Davidson tricycle. The scene is set in the remains of what was once an overpass on the Garden State Parkway. A sign hanging around the neck of the remains states: Here lies the last taxpayer left in N.J. after everyone moved out. P.S.: "You owe back taxes- New Jersey Department of Revenue, have a nice day."

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png