2005 Honda Goldwing 1800 with Lehman Monach 11 conversion

Eddie the rear discs for a Monarch II were made by Wilwood specifically for Lehman so its a proprietary product. You can still find them at some Lehman dealers. But as far as I know no known aftermarket rotors were made for the Monarch II. Pads are still available on Amazon and Ebay and can also be ordered through some shops. They are EBC FA314R. The calipers are Polaris.

Hi All can anyone tell me who and where the rear brake disc,s are manufactured and if there are any after market disc,s available.

Kind regards

Eddie

Eddie, it looks like you and I have the same Trikes. I have about 51,000 miles on the ometer and need brake work front and back. May sell my bike as is. As it looks like not only hard to get parts, hard to get someone to do the work. What color is yours and how many miles or should I say Kilometers?

Mine is Maroon

P.S. have you had any brake squeal? I have had to deal with that problem from day one.

Age has caught up with me too. Good luck

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png