Maggie Valley 2023 Daily Ride Schedule

Request

I have a request. If decision is made to do the Cherahola Skyway and/or Dragon / Moonshiner can we do it on Thursday Please. We are leaving on Thursday and those roads are right out my back door 😊

Our next days destinations are usually decided the night before during the cocktail hour....s.

Sometimes different rides with different leaders going different directions.

I will be happy to post said rides once we come to a decision.

We are getting there on Thursday, but will probably not do any leading. In previous years we posted events on the motel office window next to the door, for those that come late or don't do the rocking chair thing.

Jan & John

Mike always has some great rides to do & when we get to the B/W we discuss them

After moving to area I’ve found so many great roads in the area. I actually ride out of Maggie Valley 3-4 times a year as well as my home the rest of the time. It truly is a riders slice of heaven.

Tellico Plains are got hit very hard with flooding. Water declared safe to drink as of today.

Cherhola is closed until further notice from River Road to approximately Tellico Beach Drive in due to what Marc posted above. Detour they have listed now includes the dragon and 360 ( also with some issues. Before we get together I’ll take a ride down 360 to Tellico Plains and see first hand what’s going on. From what I understand it will not be a quick fix.

I appreciate Motorcycle Mikes willingness to post next days ride information here for those of us not staying at BW. Some camp, some prefer other lodging , and some may even live in area. It will be of great benefit

Update

Tdot has started a temporary fix for the washout on the Cherahola. My guess is it will be a traffic signal allowing one way traffics once they have part of the washout filled in.

no estimated date of completion at this time. Like I said I’ll take a ride and check it out a day or two before I leave for Maggie Valley.

I do have a route in mind (yes it involves the “dragon” ) to show you some of the great roads and excellent food in my neck of the woods..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png