Arizona Gathering 2023

We'll be trailering out and camping on County Road 1325.

Right now we're working on route planning for the trip out, and the trip back.

This involves finding campgrounds for spending the night on the multi-day drives....

And looking for side trips along the way (sights to see and places to ride) to rationalize the trek to Arizona.......

Anyways..... what day/time will other campers be setting up on
County Road 1325???

Chuck

We'll be trailering out and camping on County Road 1325.

Right now we're working on route planning for the trip out, and the trip back.

This involves finding campgrounds for spending the night on the multi-day drives....

And looking for side trips along the way (sights to see and places to ride) to rationalize the trek to Arizona.......

Anyways..... what day/time will other campers be setting up on
County Road 1325???

Chuck

I am on the phone right now with Kurt. He and Sally will be there midday on the 28th.

Mary and I are planning to be there either late on the 27th or, for sure by noon on the 28th.

Glad you two are making it out.

Kevin

Enjoy

With a lot of reluctance, I won't be attending again this year. Missed last year due to foot surgery. Then I had some issues with the trike which have since been resolved. But I have not ridden at all for many months. And, I'm not sure I will resume riding in the future.

The Arizona Gathering has been one of the annual riding highlights for me. The rides are spectacular. But they are eclipsed by all the people involved. Words cannot express how much I enjoyed riding with and meeting all of you.

Perhaps the future will find me back riding again. Who knows? I wish you all the best. Ride safe and enjoy.

Jim

With a lot of reluctance, I won't be attending again this year. Missed last year due to foot surgery. Then I had some issues with the trike which have since been resolved. But I have not ridden at all for many months. And, I'm not sure I will resume riding in the future.

The Arizona Gathering has been one of the annual riding highlights for me. The rides are spectacular. But they are eclipsed by all the people involved. Words cannot express how much I enjoyed riding with and meeting all of you.

Perhaps the future will find me back riding again. Who knows? I wish you all the best. Ride safe and enjoy.

Jim

Jim,

Even if you came out just to hang out, that would be great! Last year I was there but could not ride, but still had a great time of visiting.

Kevin & Mary

What time are we planning on meeting at the camp site on Friday morning, not sure what time I'll be getting there? I will be staying at Reed's motel in Springerville. Can't wait to see everyone.

Jim - going to miss not seeing you, and same with the rest that are not able to attend this year.

Jim

If I hadn't made it to AZ, I would never have met you and you probably would never have made it to Kerrville. If you decide to ride again or decide not to, you will always be my friend.

Lola

Jim

So sad you won't be making it. I hope you will be able to ride in the future. With or without your trike, you are always welcome in our camp.

Kurt

Ed sent me a link to the accident video. First and foremost, I am happy Larry is OK.

I haven't made it to AZ for a couple of years. I have been spending 2 1/2 months of summer in the UP with Bob. He comes down here for the winter. I do ride to the UP so we can ride together up there. He meets me half-way going and coming so we do trips, like to The Tail of the Dragon and other places. He brings his toy hauler and trike to Texas so we have both been riding a lot. I put 5,589 miles on my Freewheeler in 3 months.

The tour around Lake Superior is a great ride. We did it in sections since Bob lives in Marquette, MI.

Ride Lake Superior Motorcycle Tour | Ride Lake Superior

Lola

Thanks Kurt and Sally for hosting another great ride!

We've been trying to get back home, but got side tracked to Eureka Springs. Rode 208 miles today.......

:)

There's some sort of Corvette gathering up here right now....

They get a bit touchy when ya ride too close to their back bumper in the twisties....

:)

Getting back on the road to Kentucky tomorrow.....

Chuck

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png