I am a new dad

I picked up my Roadsmith conversion this morning. Drove it home what a difference the way it rides. I had white knuckles for the first 25 miles Finley got it up to 45MPH, and liked to have put it in the bar ditch. I drifted in to the wrong lane a couple of times while going in to a curve. After about 150 miles started to relax a bit, finely got it up to 60MPH. It is going to take some time to get the feel of it. It feels like it is going to turn over in curves, I have got to learn its limits. I am really impressed with the conversions from Roadsmith Very good quality.
Here it the picture of it.

What a beauty!!!!!
Don't worry, a couple more days of riding, and you'll be feeling much more comfortable --- and grinning even more :D

Thats a real sharp trike! Just take your time getting used to it and the way it steers, not leans through the curves.. It will handle a lot different than it did as a two wheeler, but like all of us here, once you get used to it you'll love it and wonder why you didn't convert before now.

Does it have the EZ steer rake kit installed?

Great looking ride.Just be careful for a few hundred miles and it will feel a lot better.RIDE SAFE
P.S.
When you get home from the RALLY you will be good to go.

Great looking trike! I put about 200 miles on mine a few weeks ago and felt very comfortable. Hope it all comes back when I can ride again! Congratulations!!

Very sharp Trike. Try going over to a large parking lot and start out slow doing figure eights increasing your speed, it won't be long until you get an understanding/feel of how it handles. Then what I did was run circles slowly increasing my speed. It was amazing the benefit those exercises had when I went back on the roads. Ride Safe!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buzzruzz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buzzruzz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png