Front and rear shocks

I am reading that the only way to order new shocks is through TBMS or dealer. Well since those don't exist anymore where can one get shocks? I have the Progressive Suspension part number off the shock but looks like they do not carry it. Has anyone found a aftermarket replacement?

I am reading that the only way to order new shocks is through TBMS or dealer. Well since those don't exist anymore where can one get shocks? I have the Progressive Suspension part number off the shock but looks like they do not carry it. Has anyone found a aftermarket replacement?

I got new ones for mine through TBMS. When I took them off, the only thing I saw wrong were the rubber bushings were bad. You may want to check them. Rick

Contact Motor Trike they should advise you if they have any. They were made by progressive special for TBMS Stallion. The mounting point is offset from the normal shock and not made by progressive for any other application. Good Luck

Rear shocks 2017 freewheeler. I have attempted to check the pressure in my rear shocks. Two different air compressors used and reads 0 lbs. Have attempted to add air with negative results. Am I off track for thinking the shocks are tits up? Any thoughts?

Rear shocks 2017 freewheeler. I have attempted to check the pressure in my rear shocks. Two different air compressors used and reads 0 lbs. Have attempted to add air with negative results. Am I off track for thinking the shocks are tits up? Any thoughts?

You shouldn’t be using an air compressor you should be using a no loss hand Air pump with the gauge on the pump.. if you use a regular air gauge by time you take it off you will lose all the air in the shocks,..

Also I just noticed you have posted this in the stallion forum…You should be posting in the Freewheeler form..

Don't know if you realize this, but this is the Stallion forum. Stallions do not have air shocks, we have air bags and have an onboard compressor to adjust the pressure in them. You may want to try a different forum. Rick

Roger that gents, wasn't paying attention to the forum. Did a search on shocks and this came up, so I thought I'd ask the question. BTW air compressor was a bad choice of words, just part of the tool i was using. What it actually is a no loss air hand pump.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png