Freewheeler trunk light

I am wanting to install a light in the trunk of my 2023 Freewheeler I see a two allen screw small panel that looks like it might be a slot for a light. Harley shows no accessory add on light for the trike. Any suggestions?

I have a round magnetic base battery powered led light attached under the trunk hinge, it lights up the inside really good, those two screws and plastic piece seals the bulk head, you could run wires from a battery source thru it for a light

I went by the dealership and they said that Harley doesnt make a light for the Freewheeler trunk so I will be looking for something aftermarket. Thanks again.

Go to the Walmart store and pick up a Magnetic/Adhesive battery Puck light (5 dollars plus or minus - )...

Thats the simplest solution....Why make life more complicated..:Shrug:..

I have a Mac Tools light very similar to this, I have it mounted under the trunk hinge, It has been on 3 Freewheelers I have owned and lights up the whole trunk, Harbor freight has a knock off for around $5.00

Harbor Freight model

shopping

Better model

Z-rJ9uicpEx_.JPG

Look @ #8 in the picture below, this is the trunk hinge of the Freewheeler

This is where I have the light attached to, it is a good fit and stays on better than one would think, it rotates also so you can have the on button facing you when the trunk is opened

Medium

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cantgetright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cantgetright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png