New HD Tri Glide Ultra owner here

Hello from Texas, near Dallas/Fort Worth. I purchased a new Harley Tri Glide Ultra, 2023.

I did have a 2018 Can-Am Spyder F3 Limited. So, yep I went from F3 to Harley 'cause I always loved the Harley rumble. I am happy, but, one thing I am not so happy about today is how rough this thing rides. I temporarily named it "The Tank". I am reading some change in suspension may help. I always wanted a Harley and finally have one. First thing I did was get new slip exhaust to "enhance" the rumble sound. I now have an accessory "wish list", which is growing daily. I am curious if the admin team here has ever put together a list showing how many on this forum are Harley, Honda, Can-Am Spyder, and others.

Hello from Texas, near Dallas/Fort Worth. I purchased a new Harley Tri Glide Ultra, 2023.

I did have a 2018 Can-Am Spyder F3 Limited. So, yep I went from F3 to Harley 'cause I always loved the Harley rumble. I am happy, but, one thing I am not so happy about today is how rough this thing rides. I temporarily named it "The Tank". I am reading some change in suspension may help. I always wanted a Harley and finally have one. First thing I did was get new slip exhaust to "enhance" the rumble sound. I now have an accessory "wish list", which is growing daily. I am curious if the admin team here has ever put together a list showing how many on this forum are Harley, Honda, Can-Am Spyder, and others.

Randy......Welcome To Trike-Talk......ThumbUp-ThumbUp-...On the ruff ride, First check the air pressure on the rear tires......Take them down to 23/25 PSI..

Hi Randy, welcome to the forums. To help with the ride, start with 22# in the rear tires, and don't pay attention to the recommendations from the manual on the numbers for the adjustable shocks. You're going to have to experiment a lot with them, in my opinion they are way too stiff, just take them down a number at a time.

Welcome to the forum and the Tri Glide group. I’m on my 2nd, I had to have a set of premium shocks to travel. I went with ProAction 14”. Way better than stock. 22 psi in the rear.

welcome Randy and not to best of my knowledge is there a list of what members ride what. Each member can put their ride in their member info.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png