Maggie Valley 2024

We are going to Mn in July and spending 2 weeks with our families

I have not been home ( Mn) for a few years and need to go and make Peace with my youngest brother, he disowned me and my other 2 brothers when our mom died, very pissed at him and I need to tell him or at least tryThumbUp:AGGHH:

I hope to be there but will have to leave on Friday morning. Have to be in my hometown (Tazewell) in Virginia on Friday night to attend my 60th high school reunion. Will probably leave San Diego on Thursday and take four days to drive across making it to Maggie Valley on Sunday afternoon.

We are going to Mn in July and spending 2 weeks with our families

I have not been home ( Mn) for a few years and need to go and make Peace with my youngest brother, he disowned me and my other 2 brothers when our mom died, very pissed at him and I need to tell him or at least tryThumbUp:AGGHH:

Safe travels Jack.Hope it works out for you.

Since I keep seeing people post in last years thread maybe it's time to start this years Maggie Valley 2024:pepper: So we are ready but can't make our reservations until the campground opens back up but I have it on my calendar to call them.

Plan to be in the area starting May 15th. Trip has been planned and set up for a year now.

We had to move MIL to Hospice car this week. At 92 her body is shutting down Doctors will do no more for her. She comes first. So plans may have to be canceled.

I'm getting inquiries about what rate I got.

I booked at their senior rate which turns out to be about the same as the rate we have been getting.

If your not a senior this wont work for you, of coarse.

Thats the info Zook sent me this evening.I would let them know your with Trike Talk either way.I think they use that when trying to group us together.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png