New trike owner seeking education

Jan 1, 2024
Holyoke, MA USA
Hi! Glad I found site. Trying to find info on my new to me 33 year old trike; I just found out that it's a Lehman kit. Know nothing at all about them but am willing to learn from anyone who knows and can help.

Went to trike due to balance issues following my stroke. I love how it runs but know nothing about kit; things like brake drums, pads, parts, etc. and can find no resources online. You guys are my last hope.

Hello & :welcome: to Trike Talk. :clapping:

Congrats on the new 2 U trike. Lehman Trikes has been out of business for a number of years. Some were made with Ford Pinto axles and other Ford car axles. Some members have managed to find car parts that work.

Trike Zone may have some inventory left, you may have to contact them and see what they have https://www.trikezone.com/

Hi! Glad I found site. Trying to find info on my new to me 33 year old trike; I just found out that it's a Lehman kit. Know nothing at all about them but am willing to learn from anyone who knows and can help. Went to trike due to balance issues following my stroke. I love how it runs but know nothing about kit; things like brake drums, pads, parts, etc. and can find no resources online. You guys are my last hope.

Ramon......Welcome to Trike-Talk.......:wave4:-:wave4:....

Megaline,

Hey, I just noticed that your from Holyoke... I'm in Springfield, let's meet up for a cup of coffee or a lunch one of these days..

Most of my best ride'n friends are nice folks like yourself, (with same interests) and we become good friends...

Infact tomorrow Wednesday 3rd, I'm meeting up with a good guy at the Cracker Barrel for a lunch, and Bullshi# hour, and talk about how much we hate the winter and want ride'n season to get here quicker...

I ride a Roadsmith TRIKE, so maybe I can help you with questions, if they are not Lehman related.. AND GUESS WHAT? I've also had a stroke and seizure as well..

Hoping too meet ~n~ greet soon

Ronnie \

1/2/24

Hi! Glad I found site. Trying to find info on my new to me 33 year old trike; I just found out that it's a Lehman kit. Know nothing at all about them but am willing to learn from anyone who knows and can help. Went to trike due to balance issues following my stroke. I love how it runs but know nothing about kit; things like brake drums, pads, parts, etc. and can find no resources online. You guys are my last hope.

Welcome to the group good luck with your new machine sorry for your health issues

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png