California Sidecar Winter Sale

This is the best time to turn you bike into a trike and you know you have been thinking about it for a while. You're going to put it into storage and have it converted in the spring, why not do it now and have your trike ready to go in the spring? You know this is a sweet deal and it will not last long, and like they say "You snooze you lose". To the new members who are here asking questions about trikes, here's your opportunity to to get the trike you're thinking about.

Celebrate the New Year with a trike. :pepper:

The CSC Winter Sale has been very successful! We are already very close to selling 100 kits. Because of this we have decided to end the sale on February 10.

If you are still interested in purchasing a CSC trike you only have a few days left to save the $2500.00.

CSC Sale Ad Made up My Mind in a Hurry

I have been researching and price comparing trike kits for several months and liked the CSC kit for my Indian Roadmaster but had found a Motor Trike dealer in my town so was thinking of getting it because of the convenience.

I had actually called to work on getting the Motor Trike kit when I saw the CSC sale ad on 01/02/24 and immediately changed my mind. I called and ordered my CSC Arrow kit and am patiently (not really) waiting for the dealer to call for the install date.

I'm sure glad I waited now and am looking forward to a lot of miles in the near future. I'll update and post pictures when it's on the road.:clapping:

I have been researching and price comparing trike kits for several months and liked the CSC kit for my Indian Roadmaster but had found a Motor Trike dealer in my town so was thinking of getting it because of the convenience.

I had actually called to work on getting the Motor Trike kit when I saw the CSC sale ad on 01/02/24 and immediately changed my mind. I called and ordered my CSC Arrow kit and am patiently (not really) waiting for the dealer to call for the install date.

I'm sure glad I waited now and am looking forward to a lot of miles in the near future. I'll update and post pictures when it's on the road.:clapping:

Welcome to Trike Talk, lets see some pictures when you get your trike

Thats great, Who's the dealer your getting it done at ? I bought mine from MOMS, What year Roadmaster? What options did you get?

Jeff…Welcome . To Trike Talk…..👍🫡👍..

I'm getting mine done at Paul Blouin Motorsports in Augusta, Me. I really liked the dealer and got a much better installation price on it. Hopefully it will be in soon so I can take my bike up for the install. It's a 2016 and I got the fender covers, steering, reverse and chrome light bar. I'm excited for spring now.

Bought A CSC Viper two years ago

Not me. Bought one two years ago. Would not go with CSC again. I'm stuck with it since I bought just about everything and you never get that money back. Personally I heard great things about CSC but after my purchase I would not advise anyone to use them. Gave me a bad taste for having a conversion done.

If I would've known the problems that I would have I would have just kept my two wheel wing. I've had problems with all their tail lights and running bar lights. Sent two spoilers back that cracked under the paint and the paint job they did on the trike itself is sub par. I finally got them to have the installer take the kit off and send it back. All they did was wet sand and buff it out and send it back. Piss poor if you ask me.

All of you will probably think I'm whining, but I wanted to have a awesome looking machine. I bought every option, had my front wheel Chromed to match the rear wheels, installed Traxxion Dynamics front suspension. Don't get me wrong it handles and rides well and I have to keep with all the money I put into it. But I would not do it again. One more thing, somebody will say, did you work with Dwight and Will and yes we did.

Road/Dog,

That's a good looking TRIKE you have there :scooter:

We have to get together, and ride soon................ Give me a Saturday call (hopefully 2 have a meet ~n~ greet lunch somewhere)

Today Saturday 2/10/24 I'm going to help out another friend change out his front tire on his two wheel'rrr Goldwing...

Ronnie

2/10/24