motortrike green drive shaft

miabobo

30+ Posts
Mar 2, 2019
timmins
does anyone know what year motor trike started using the new design green drive shaft on there independent rear suspension and the cost of the drive shaft. i am looking at buying a honda trike with a 2012 independent motor trike conversion. thanks in advance.

Green Motortrike drive shaft

Call motor trike they will let you know what year they started using them.

green drive shaft

i'm not sure when they started using their newest, "green" drive shaft, but am sure they sell for less then $400 shipped.

thanks for the replys i live in northern ontario canada tried to call the 1-800 number plus emailing them would not let me do it, checked one dealer in ontario quoted price was around 600.00 dollars so less than 400.00 with the exchange delivered should be fairly close. Thanks again for your input.

thanks for the replys i live in northern ontario canada tried to call the 1-800 number plus emailing them would not let me do it, checked one dealer in ontario quoted price was around 600.00 dollars so less than 400.00 with the exchange delivered should be fairly close. Thanks again for your input.
Some trike manufactures only sell to repair shops and dealers. MotorTrike might be one of them.

green drive shaft

i paid 340 last year in the lower 48

i checked with another dealer ( motor trike ) in ontario she got a quote from motor trike $488.00 plus shipping taxes duty also found out the updated green drive was started to be used in 2012. All this info is coming right from motor trike. Thanks for all the input in this matter.

i checked with another dealer ( motor trike ) in ontario she got a quote from motor trike $488.00 plus shipping taxes duty also found out the updated green drive was started to be used in 2012. All this info is coming right from motor trike. Thanks for all the input in this matter.
FYI ... they make a cross brace kit, that the drive shaft goes thru, but I beleive it's only for the solid axle ones. So when you order your DS, you won't have to have that kit too.

green drive shaft

fyi ... They make a cross brace kit, that the drive shaft goes thru, but i beleive it's only for the solid axle ones. So when you order your ds, you won't have to have that kit too.

i sold a 2014 gw trike with the irs it had the green drive shaft with the cross brace and a steel loop bolted to the brace that the drive shaft went through to prevent the shaft from falling to the ground.

green drive shaft

Just installed a new front u joint in my old drive shaft the#is 437G moog product .

thanks for the info on the front u joint ridge runner i will be getting the trike in april so if it has the old model drive shaft i will be able to check it out and repair if needed.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png