Has your local newspaper......

I still subscribe to our newspaper but sure don't trust it for factual news as they nearly all have a leftist slant. The most honest part of any newspaper today might be the Funnies.

Newspapers have morphed into a tool of the political left. The name NEWSpaper has become an oxymoron. It's now ALL editorial written by those who believe they have higher morals and better ideas than everyone else.....

Newspapers have morphed into a tool of the political left.

Ain't that the truth. Getting control of the biggest communication systems (newspapers and broadcasting) had to be a huge effort, but a brilliant one.

You all nailed it. Newspapers, News Channels, Internet stories. It's all a bunch of crap and negativity. And that's why we have Trikes, so we can get out on the open road and forget about all that nonsense. That's what I like about this forum. For the most part military minded folks (maybe not all) and folks that like Trikes or Bikes. And think along the same lines.

I listen to the voices in my head, they always tell me to do bad things :cool:

The only way to tell if they are bad voices is to act them out….. sometimes it’s good to listen to voices in your head its always good to have a difference of opinion😱.. what doesn’t kill you the first time only makes you stronger for the next time..

I only pick up the local free bees , to see who died and if I’m in it . Plus I’m always short handed for the bird cage flooring .

That's another reason why I joined this forum. Don't watch the news to damn depressing, haven't picked up a newspaper in years, and am getting pretty tired of all the garbage on the internet too. Just one bad/sad story one after another. Keep the internet for sports sake.

So far, this forum appears to be for the most part a lot of similar minded folks that I can see eye to eye with. Good people, good advice, good stories, funny stories. Just the way the world should really be. GOOD:clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png