Who is going to Daytona this year?

Be the first time in years I wont be going. My Brother going through Tongue cancer, starting Kemo & Radiation this Tuesday, He has been through a lot of shit since December 14th. & I need to get some Stints Installed. Hope were both better for Laconia ?

Be the first time in years I wont be going. My Brother going through Tongue cancer, starting Kemo & Radiation this Tuesday, He has been through a lot of shit Cence December 14th. & I need to get some Stints Installed. Hope were both better for Laconia ?

Peace and prayers

Be the first time in years I wont be going. My Brother going through Tongue cancer, starting Kemo & Radiation this Tuesday, He has been through a lot of shit Cence December 14th. & I need to get some Stints Installed. Hope were both better for Laconia ?

Sorry to hear about be strong sending prayers

Prayers and Good Wishes for your brother and you.

I was diagnosed at 75 with Tongue Cancer in May '22. Doc said 85% cure rate. Started radiation and chemo July '22 for 8 weeks. It was rough but doable "One day at a time". A strong support system really helps! My wife is an LPN and she and her faith was my Rock. I'm 1 1/2 yrs out in recovery and it gets better by "baby steps" every day. They tell me returning to "normal"takes 3-5 yrs. He may want to talk to his Dr. about a PEG tube sooner rather than later. I almost waited too long and I lost 50 lbs in 8 weeks.

I also have 9 stents installed over the last 12 years and feel good. Had to give up the Whoppers.:mad:

Still hope to get back to my VW trike project this spring. "Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional."

Prayers and Good Wishes for your brother and you.

I was diagnosed at 75 with Tongue Cancer in May '22. Doc said 85% cure rate. Started radiation and chemo July '22 for 8 weeks. It was rough but doable "One day at a time". A strong support system really helps! My wife is an LPN and she and her faith was my Rock. I'm 1 1/2 yrs out in recovery and it gets better by "baby steps" every day. They tell me returning to "normal"takes 3-5 yrs. He may want to talk to his Dr. about a PEG tube sooner rather than later. I almost waited too long and I lost 50 lbs in 8 weeks.

Looked up PEG tube he has had one Cence the operation, That how he gained back the weight he did .

I also have 9 stents installed over the last 12 years and feel good. Had to give up the Whoppers.:mad:

Still hope to get back to my VW trike project this spring. "Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional."

Thanks for the info He was 165pounds went down to 115 now he's back to 132 & he starts radiation today Kemo Tuesday. He had this for a long time & never said anything I did not think he would make it this long, he's 63 he has 8 brothers & sisters we keep after him, everybody pitches in for rides & help, His was Booze & cigarettes. What is a PEG tube? I read that this is the number 4 cancer in the US? They also told him 1 out of 4 people quit the Kemo & say F-IT ? The stents they claim are easy now compared to years ago ? they say they will go through my wrist. Thanks AGAIN

Be the first time in years I wont be going. My Brother going through Tongue cancer, starting Kemo & Radiation this Tuesday, He has been through a lot of shit since December 14th. & I need to get some Stints Installed. Hope were both better for Laconia ?

God bless you both Brother and may the Good Lord watch over You's and bless you both.

Thanks for the info He was 165pounds went down to 115 now he's back to 132 & he starts radiation today Kemo Tuesday. He had this for a long time & never said anything I did not think he would make it this long, he's 63 he has 8 brothers & sisters we keep after him, everybody pitches in for rides & help, His was Booze & cigarettes. What is a PEG tube? I read that this is the number 4 cancer in the US? They also told him 1 out of 4 people quit the Kemo & say F-IT ? The stents they claim are easy now compared to years ago ? they say they will go through my wrist. Thanks AGAIN

You are a good man Dan, My wife and I took care of our daughter before she died from cervical cancer 7 years ago. It still haunts me to see the pain she went thru

You are a good man Dan, My wife and I took care of our daughter before she died from cervical cancer 7 years ago. It still haunts me to see the pain she went thru

Sorry to hear that Jack. You don't know what it's all about till its close to home. I don't think I would do what he has had to do?

Road Dog,

A PEG tube is a feeding tube from your stomach directly out your abdominal wall.

Sorry for getting off topic here. Sort of puts a damper on Bike Week talk.

He got one of those a few days after operation, we he came home we had a hell of a time to figure it out, good now. He said Kemo went well today, Did not want tell him It will get worse .

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png