2015 Triglide service manual needed

gfaltersack

50+ Posts
May 23, 2018
forestville wisconsin usa
So I'm checking most all Utube videos and none address how to change brake pads specifically on a 2015 trike (front and back) and my 2013 service manual shows a different caliper! No wonder as Harley OEM parts lists my calipers both front and back for 2014 thru 2018 only!

I consider myself adequately mechanically inclined but want a manual or Utube or something to make sure I do it correctly without mishap (Murphy's Law is big at my place)

I've got the one for my '21 Freewheeler. It's pretty thorough except when it says to "refer to the service manual" for some things."

If you only have the Trike Supplement

Manual. Means refer to the Touring models service manual. The Trike Parts Manual is invaluable not just for parts numbers but how they relate to one another. Good idea to have the Electrical Diagnostics manual also. If for nothing else then to service the connectors( you will) without effing them up.. That's 4 manuals - not cheap. Then theres the Touring Parts Manual...I've only needed it a couple of times.

I ordered mine thru New Castle Harley 2-3 years ago. At the time it was a supplier ship direct and New Castle was waiting for them to print more. I remember I had to wait a bit. It should look like this and only covers Trike stuff. You need the

regular touring service manual for everything else. This one pictured was on EBay for almost $200! Contact your dealer. SKU: HD-99601-15. From Harley was +/- $70 then.

s-l1200.jpg

So I'm checking most all Utube videos and none address how to change brake pads specifically on a 2015 trike (front and back) and my 2013 service manual shows a different caliper! No wonder as Harley OEM parts lists my calipers both front and back for 2014 thru 2018 only!

I consider myself adequately mechanically inclined but want a manual or Utube or something to make sure I do it correctly without mishap (Murphy's Law is big at my place)

https://motorcycle-manual-download.com/product/2015-trike-models-service-manual-set-99601-15/

Bought download copy from this company.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png