Hello from TENNESSEE

May 6, 2011
Manchester, TN
Had a beautiful pearl white 2002 fat-boy harley...did not ride enough and decided to sell it last year. Was at the Bumpus dealership in Murfreesboro and saw a black trike. Love at first site and ordered a "red-hot sunglo" 2010. Have had it since last May and have put almost 5000 miles on it locally!! Love the ride and feel so much safer...am 55!! Having to get use to the turning but other than that LOVE IT. Headed to Jackson, TN for the TN state H.O.G. rally June 1st and am driving trike on first road trip 195 miles!!!!

Attachments

• ultra tri glide classic 2.jpg
    ultra tri glide classic 2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 162
Welcome to TrikeTalk! What a beauty you've got there..... and you are well on your way to a wonderful summer with it.

mrshully Welcome to Trike Talk from the Sooner State!! Nice looking ride you have there... To help with your turns find you an empty parking lot and do some figure 8's to help with getting used to turning... RIDE SAFE

WELCOME to TRIKE TALK.....we need "To Talk"....You're only 15 miles from me, and need to join the Tennessee Chapter of TOI (TRIKE OWNERS INTERNATIONAL) here on TRIKE TALK .com...we had a Ride last Saturday in fact. Lookin' forward to hearin' from You.....ThumbUp

Just got Your message....You should have a PM poppin' up on Your screen soon.....ThumbUp...Great to have You onboard...now to get You to the TRIKE TALK RALLY IN THE VALLEY IV next month.....ThumbUp

Had a beautiful pearl white 2002 fat-boy harley...did not ride enough and decided to sell it last year. Was at the Bumpus dealership in Murfreesboro and saw a black trike. Love at first site and ordered a "red-hot sunglo" 2010. Have had it since last May and have put almost 5000 miles on it locally!! Love the ride and feel so much safer...am 55!! Having to get use to the turning but other than that LOVE IT. Headed to Jackson, TN for the TN state H.O.G. rally June 1st and am driving trike on first road trip 195 miles!!!!

welcome aboard. glad you joined us. enjoy your ride

A hearty WELCOME mrshully !! Hope you find help and friends here like the the rest of us have. When you have time, go back and look at some ofhe older posts on here about tips and safety. I'm like you, been riding bikes all my life, but it's a whole new breed of animal..Glad to have you ;)

Welcome to TOI from Hillsboro. There are several of us old coots who are retired and hang out at the cycle shop in Hillsboro. We ride quite a bit and you are welcome to ride with us any time. Just come by and visit with us.

Welcome from the 'Boro. My wife's 2011 Tri Glide came from Bumpus in the 'Boro. Maybe we can hook up sometime. We should be plenty close to one another. I ride a 2008 "Cop" glide hope that ain't a problem...... Holler at me, and when I get a day off we can do a Natchez Trace Parkway ride.

Would like to do the Natchez Trace Parkway ride...never have. My husband might even want to do this ride. No problem what anyone rides so lone as we ride!! I live in Manchester, tn 931-273-2540 call and let's ride!!

Would like to do the Natchez Trace Parkway ride...never have. My husband might even want to do this ride. No problem what anyone rides so lone as we ride!! I live in Manchester, tn 931-273-2540 call and let's ride!!

I LOVED riding the Natchez Pkwy! It isn't a challenging ride, but it is so beautiful!!!! The lack of "challenge" with twisties, etc. makes it possible to really appreciate the beauty of it as you ride along :D

Plannin' on doin' it "again" eventually.....will be in touch if we can ever fit it onto a Calendar....ThumbUp

I hear You met my Wife, Mitzie at Her Store this mornin' mrshully.....She rode Her Honda Aero Trike there this mornin'....You missed me by about 15 minutes on mine.....ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cisco

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cisco
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png