First Ride !!

i also traded a soaftail for a triglide and agree with you completly. i never drove a trike before and am still learning. been running around the main and new hampshire seacoast every chance i get after work to get the hang of it. after 150 miles i am starting to feel more comfortable. will try it out on interstate 95 this week. fastest i have gone on it is 60 mph. but so far have not had the heat problems i hear about.

Am SO waiting for my TriGlide to take the maiden voyage. Should be ready to roll this week. And you are right 98 degrees out is hot no matter how one cuts it. Can really drain the energy by the end of the day.

Brilliant! Hope to join the club soon. When we did Route 66, Yucca Valley to Chicago in four days and eight days back used camel backs. Froze water overnight in a special bag which we wore on our backs with a harness and sipped from a tube fixed near the helmet as we went. You can get them in any sports shop. If you are riding in 115 degrees in the desert and you need a drink you are already in trouble! Bring on the lean and curves! :Coffee:ThumbUp:wtg::giggle:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png