New guy here

Jun 4, 2011
Waldorf, MD USA
Hi all ! Aircooled here. Corvair nut looking to put to good use years of spare parts and get back on the road with a corvair based trike. Age, health and grand kids dictate the two wheel days have passed. Looking frwd to conversing with the etrike community and hoping for some guidance, advise and direction from folks thats probably all ready been there, done that! Its late, but will check back over the weekend. Thanks for having me!

Hi all ! Aircooled here. Corvair nut looking to put to good use years of spare parts and get back on the road with a corvair based trike. Age, health and grand kids dictate the two wheel days have passed. Looking frwd to conversing with the etrike community and hoping for some guidance, advise and direction from folks thats probably all ready been there, done that! Its late, but will check back over the weekend. Thanks for having me!

Welcome to the forum aircooled! You're amongst good people here. Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum from the Deep South. I trust you like to mess with mechanical stuff as you are a Corvair person. My other project besides my trike is '58 MGA.:ThumbUp

Welcome aboard aircooled . You have just joined the best trike forum in the world. If anyone in the world has answers to questions you will find it here.. Hope you can make it to the Trike Talk Ralley in Maggie Valley N.C. in June..:pepper:

Thanks all for the welcome; Pics on progress will come as soon as there is some! have drive train layed out for initial frame/measurements, etc. No White Knight, Spider engine not in the initial plan, but can be in the future if the 140 HP works. Will get on the tech forum to spell out more...Again, tyhanks! PS When is this trike gig in June, in NC? Where?

Thanks all for the welcome; Pics on progress will come as soon as there is some! have drive train layed out for initial frame/measurements, etc. No White Knight, Spider engine not in the initial plan, but can be in the future if the 140 HP works. Will get on the tech forum to spell out more...Again, tyhanks! PS When is this trike gig in June, in NC? Where?

TrikeTalk.com's Fourth Rally in the Valley will be in Maggie Valley, NC, from June 23 - 26.

See the multiple subjects under the TTIV thread on the Forum. Lots of fun - planned and individual rides, Saturday cookout. Rooms still available at the Ramada, next door to the Rally Central motel, the Four Seasons.

Hope you can make it; welcome to this Forum. Good people here!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png