Is there a Space Coast chapter

Hi everyone.Is there a chapter of trike talk on the Space Coast.I see a lot of trikes.But their usually by them selfs.You can Email me at ezglider54@live .com or post it here.

Hey EZglider, Watch for a reply from "Trikeleader". He is the overall coordinator of our riding club (TOI) and has the most up-to-date list of members and their locations. I do know we have a couple of contact individuals for the club in different areas of Florida, but I sent him a note linking to your question so he can get you the most complete reply and the contact info on the one nearest to your location. :)

Hi EZglider,
I,m from the Space Coast,Rockledge Fl., we don't have a chapter, There are Gold Wing Chapters around. As for trikers,we mostly do our own thing. It would be nice to form some sought of group. I'm with or should I say Joined the TOI,{trike owners international},with trike talk,you should sign up. Seems like the trikers don't like to ride in big groups. Hope to see you on the road some day.Ride safely

EZglider & DonFor,

Why don't you post on this site a meet and great at a location in your area and set up a TOI chapter. The rules are no dues, rules, leaders, etc. You would be surprised how many show up. You can also talk to those riders out there that you see and invite them to come and meet other trikers. With no commitment on their part you should have no problems getting things organized.

Good luck and happy triking. :wtg:

Tom Goettl (trikeleader)

Hi EZ-- I'm in Titusville and ride with other trike riders in the area. A couple from New Symrna with a Stallion and Harley trike and a couple from Traveres with 2 Stallions. Also be leaving fro the Trike Talk rally in Maggie Valley next Wednesday morning.

tomg

See ya at MV Tom. MJ and I are leaving this Friday. I have a DYNO tune for my trike setup in Statesville NC on monday. Then we are going to ride. Be at MV on Thursday.

See ya next week !!!! We will leave on Wednseday late morning and probably get as far a Orangeburg, SC and a short hope on Thursday to MV. Having our driveway dug out and pavers put in while we are gone so I want to be here when the crew shows up to get them started.<br />
Tomg

Thanks everyone .I'll have to keep my eyes open.I've been a triker for 4yrs.It seems most trike riders keep to them self.Sure they wave.But never seen a group like when I was on 2 wheels.I ride with 2 wheelers all the time. They seem to put the miles on.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png