Newbie Considering Conversion Kit

Jun 13, 2011
Canada
Howdy...I am from Eastern Canada and am considering a conversion kit as i recently developed a medical condition that prevents me from riding my GV250 Aquila. Can't imagine not riding at all, so found Trinity Trikes have a kit for my bike, a bobber version i love! Before i go too far though, thought i would join you folks to hear opinions, news on riding trikes etc. I was thinking i may need a bigger bike if i'm gonna keep up with my crowd..and also would like to see what's for sale and how much out there...hopefully in Canada, eh??! Nice ta see ya! Peg

Howdy...I am from Eastern Canada and am considering a conversion kit as i recently developed a medical condition that prevents me from riding my GV250 Aquila. Can't imagine not riding at all, so found Trinity Trikes have a kit for my bike, a bobber version i love! Before i go too far though, thought i would join you folks to hear opinions, news on riding trikes etc. I was thinking i may need a bigger bike if i'm gonna keep up with my crowd..and also would like to see what's for sale and how much out there...hopefully in Canada, eh??! Nice ta see ya! Peg

Welcome aboard. Glad you joined us. We have a member that has rode his Honda 750 from the east coast to the west and back. Less than that might be a struggle. Lots of choices you might be somewhat limited in Canada through I've read.

Thanks for the welcome Gorilla and White Knight...
Yes, i think there are not many trikes East here in Canada, although the Spiders are catching on! I certainly prefer to still look like a bike, but those that have them like them a lot. Hopefully i can find something before NEXT summer!!!! (mumble grumble arghhhh!!)

Thanks everyone! It's great to have contact. Have since been found here by another Bluenose triker...great stuff! Still looking for a used trike, and still like the bobber style..wondering what the minimum legality is, eh?

welcome.gif

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twagoner

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twagoner
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png