CSC's new Vantage for Yamaha Roadliner / Stratoliner

Mar 29, 2008
USA
whtyamahaside93-1.jpg

Arrington, VA - CSC Trikes, the trike conversion, sidecar and motorcycle cargo trailer leader for over 35 years, recently launched the first trike concept for Yamaha motorcycles.

whtyamahaanglerear46-1.jpg

The Vantage lives up to its name, with a superior trike body designed to match the motorcycle, incorporating the chrome accents from the fuel tank, spoke wheels and teardrop style LED tail lights. It is classic CSC styling all rolled into a retro-style hotrod for the Roadliner/Stratoliner series from Yamaha.

whtyamaharear32-1.jpg

SUSPENSION
Performance designed independent suspension with vertically stabilized opposing Rocker Mono Shock
Shock Spring: QA1 300 lb. linear wound racing spring designed to accommodate up to 650 lbs plus optional preloader

DRIVE TRAIN
Twin reduction jackshaft belt drive with 50mm Gates performance belt
Rubber isolated drive sprocket for a smooth drive

DISC BRAKE SYSTEM
Standard: Alloy calipers with 11.5” purpose designed rotors
Performance Brake (optional upgrade): custom designed nickel plated drilled rotors with custom twin piston billet calipers. Calipers are brushed aluminum and red anodized and then engraved with “California Sidecar”

ELECTRIC BELT DRIVE REVERSE
- Safety lockout switch
- Horn button activated
- Illuminated activation light
- Easy, one-step deactivation

ELECTRICAL & BODY
Trailer wiring harness: Equipped with the female connector for the Escapade line of trailers. Male connector may be purchased separately through California Sidecar Parts & Service Department.Emergency release cable: Located just above the battery box on the left side of the trike, this cable releases the trike body trunk door in case of primary latch malfunction.Paint care: The care of the paint is critical for the first 90 days of the trike body. Do not cover the trike body and / or wax the trike body for the first 90 days. The paint is however, suitable for pin striping and / or painting of murals at the time the trike body leaves the factory.

IMG_0624_edited-1.jpg

The new Vantage is now available through Authorized CSC Dealers. Call (800) 824-1523
or visit California Sidecar - Performance Touring for more information.

source: California Sidecar

Ordered mine Tuesday for my Stratoliner, through Mitchell Family Motorsports in Kyle, Texas. Can't wait to get it on the road! I hope before Christmas!

1/1/14
Well it's a New Year and still waiting. Damn it's hard to wait, even though it's cold outside. They say it will be the middle of January now. Oh well.

1/11/14
The kit is here, the bike is at the trike dealer and has been taken down and now waits the paint. Kit construction and shipping has been slow due to the weather on the east coast. The assembly of the kit with newly painted body should start next week. Looking forward to have it before the end of January! Waiting is such a bear, but getting it built right is most important to me.........so I wait! Yes, pictures will be posted if I stop riding it long enough after I pick it up! Then you guys and gals won't have to look at my face when I post!

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png