Front Tire questions

SJR

Jun 9, 2011
Bensalem, Pa USA
I am fairly new to the board.....In the process of having my 2010 Ultra Classic converted to a CSC Daytona.
Obviously, it will have two new rear tires.
I currently have the original front tire on the bike with pretty good tread remaining.
Should I retain it or install a fresh new front tire and if so, what type would you experienced trike owners recommend?

I'm in the same boat. Had my 2007 Street Glide converted with the CSC Daytona and I'm running the 402 tire I had. When it wears out I may use something else. You will find a lot of information through-out this forums on what people are using. Ride Safe and I've really grown to appreciate my TRIKE combination. It looks and sounds like a motorcycle.

I am fairly new to the board.....In the process of having my 2010 Ultra Classic converted to a CSC Daytona.
Obviously, it will have two new rear tires.
I currently have the original front tire on the bike with pretty good tread remaining.
Should I retain it or install a fresh new front tire and if so, what type would you experienced trike owners recommend?
If it has low milage on the tire keep it..I converted my 96 ultra awhile back and kept thesame tire on it with no problems..I hope you are going to change out the triple trees for easier steering and add to the length of the forks..

well hope u enjoy...There maybe more things u may have to do but over all sounds like you have the main stuff ordered up..

How about reverse?? I would recommend a reverse gear..

I run the stock front Dunlop on my kitted Ultra and have found they will go just as far on a trike as they will on a 2 wheeler....maybe a tad farther. I have replaced fronts at 23,000 and the next one was around 45,000. Expect 20K and better. I could have pushed mine out to around 25K, but we all have our comfort zone.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png