Newbie from Buffalo, NY area

Jun 19, 2011
West Seneca, NY
Hey all ... Just wanted to say hello. My name is Larry. I'm 60, retired and ride an 03 Harley Electra Glide Classic that I want to have triked very soon. I'll be reading and asking for advice and guidance through the process. I hope I can hook up with any local (Buffalo, NY area) trike owners to get a peek at their rides and find out what drove their decisions on what kit and accessories they chose. I'm sure trikers love to talk about their rides as much as the 2wheel bikers do so bring on the introductions ... I'm ready to get educated!!!

BTW, I stumbled onto this forum while doing research on Hannigan and CSC and I'm sure glad I did!

Larry Connelly
West Seneca, NY

Welcome Larry. You've just joined a great family with lots of knowledge and lots of humor!

Welcome to one of the best and most friendly groups on the internet. I guess you being number 5,000 kinda makes you a celebrity right off the bat.
Dont be shy, jump right in and ask all the question you like.

Hey all ... Just wanted to say hello. My name is Larry. I'm 60, retired and ride an 03 Harley Electra Glide Classic that I want to have triked very soon. I'll be reading and asking for advice and guidance through the process. I hope I can hook up with any local (Buffalo, NY area) trike owners to get a peek at their rides and find out what drove their decisions on what kit and accessories they chose. I'm sure trikers love to talk about their rides as much as the 2wheel bikers do so bring on the introductions ... I'm ready to get educated!!!

BTW, I stumbled onto this forum while doing research on Hannigan and CSC and I'm sure glad I did!

Larry Connelly
West Seneca, NY

welcome aboard Larry. glad you joined us. ask away when ready

A big welcome from LI. I can't get further from Buffalo and still be in the same state. I ride up there on business every once and a while. 8 hrs with no traffic. rode up twice this year, so far.

Welcome---.gif

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png