Drum roll..........100th member who will it be?

Administrator

Administrator
Dec 15, 2007
USA
I just posted that we had 90 members an hour or so ago. Now I just looked again and we are at 98! Thats smoking for the first week and no promotion. I wonder who will be lucky number 100? It will happen in the next few minutes. I think I may send the 100th member a free TrikeTalk.com Cap or Tee Shirt. Maybe I should send all the first 100 a free Cap or Tee Shirt. What do you think?

New member from Maryland

I'm thinking with the graying of America, misc medical issues, & whatever other reasons trikes are gonna be more popular than ever.

I for one am happy their available & better than ever. Been riding since I could stand,started street riding with a Honda Dream & other misc. foreign bikes, drag raced a 900Z1Kaw. in the 70's,bought a new 75th Anniversary Electra-Glide in late 77 (still have it)almost killed in 79 on a Super-Glide (long story),& the rest is history. After getting most of the wild hairs cleared out of my system I hit the road.

Got diagnosed with M.S. in late 03. Within a year my legs were to a point I wasent 100% comfortable on 2 wheels & after dropping my 03 Ultra a few times backing out of the garage I downsized to a 06 Softail. After a while even that didnt feel safe. A friend at the local HD shop turned me onto a shop in Pa. that does trike conversions, had my Softail done with a Champion kit with EZ Steer, reverse, etc.

& I couldnt be happier.

Even if I could still be comfortable on 2 wheels I think I'm hooked on 3.

Anyway.enough rambeling. Looking forward to seeing what I can learn from this site. To be continued..Ride safe

Attachments

• 2404.jpg
    2404.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 65
  • B.E.A.R.D..jpg
    B.E.A.R.D..jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 6
Harleywithatwist, congrats. I know what U mean about the leg thing. My right knee is wired together and my left knee just had a operation. So like U holding up a bike was a guess at best. Besides it was not real great for the wife. I agree I wish I had gone to 3 wheels a long time ago. My first bike was a 305 Super Hawk, loved that bike, but when U R 14 and have ur own freedom anything would have been great.

We used to live in Glenn Burnie MD. for 4 yrs. Was a interesting time.

Best of luck, Ride Safe & Enjoy

I just posted that we had 90 + members (actually it was 90) an hour or so ago. Now I just looked again and we are at 98! Thats smoking for the first week and no promotion. I wonder who will be lucky number 100? It will happen in the next few minutes. I think I may send the 100th member a free TrikeTalk.com Cap or Tee Shirt. Maybe I should send all the first 100 a free Cap or Tee Shirt. What do you think?
Shoot, man go for it, live dangerously, Do both! Hermit

I just posted that we had 90 + members (actually it was 90) an hour or so ago. Now I just looked again and we are at 98! Thats smoking for the first week and no promotion. I wonder who will be lucky number 100? It will happen in the next few minutes. I think I may send the 100th member a free TrikeTalk.com Cap or Tee Shirt. Maybe I should send all the first 100 a free Cap or Tee Shirt. What do you think?

I agree to the first 100 members receiving a free cap....!!!!

Are we consider Charter members.....!!!!! LOL

:) :) :)

free T-shirts & hats

"Maybe I should send all the first 100 a free Cap or Tee Shirt. What do you think?"
You have my vote in the positive on that suggestion.
jack

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png