Rally Fun!

We had a great time and enjoyed seeing all of the people and trikes. However, next year we will stay at the host hotels in lieu of our regular, Jonathan Creek Inn, so that we can do more socializing. Looking forward to it.

Jim & Kahleen

Ted, are you two getting some rain, wind from that tropical storm brewing down in the bay of Campeche? Looks like it isn't very strong, but spear over a pretty wide area. Ride safe!

Made it home with only a little getting wet. Let early in the AM and stopped early to miss the afternoon downpour. Great ride thanks to all.

Well we made it home after a long 27hrs. The plane left Charlotte 1hr 30mins late so we missed the Munich connection. We then flew from Munich to Dusseldorf to try and get to Birmingham England to catch our flight to Scotland...well you guessed it we missed that to. The company in Birmingham tried to rob us of another $700 to fly home...we told them where to go..We then dashed off to the train station to catch a train from Birmingham England to Edinburgh Scotland (caught it with 2mins to spare) We then got off that train in Edinburgh onto another train to Livingston where we were met by our kind neighbour who drove us home. All is well in the end..zzzzzzzzzz:woohoo:

Jake, so good to know you guys made it safely......finely! So glad you came over; it meant the world to have you here.

Well, we are home. Finally. Totally wiped out after two days of 100+ heat in TN, Arkansas and Texas. Nearly had a meltdown (me) in Arkansas - wimped out 500 miles from home - - and it didn't get any better until that shower when we made it into the garage - two days, 25 hours of riding, and one heat stroke later.

The rally was absolutely wonderful and I wouldn't have missed a single moment of it for the world. To see all those good people - some old friends, some new - really made it a very, very special time for us. Nana's and Randy's organization made it all so easy to relax and enjoy - best vacation!!

Time with family was great, too, after the rally - got to ride some, rest some, talk a lot!!

Asked ScalpHunter if we could trailer next year - his answer, a typical but resounding "NO!!" Guess I better get my stamina built up quick!

Love every one of the people that came to the rally - got hugs from most of 'em - and hope to see even more next year!! And a very, very special thanks to Rosie, who makes the very best green enchiladas in the whole world!!!

Affection and even more hugs to all of you!

Blondie Gal glad that you and Scalp Hunter got home safely, Sure enjoyed the time in MV. Hope to get to Texas later this fall and wil look you up then Charlie D & the IMP.:GrpHug1:

We are finally heading home tomorrow, after a fun, meandering trip that started with our wonderful rally. What a terrific time with triking and biking friends old and new!

Thanks again to ALL of you who made it an event to remember!

We are finally heading home tomorrow, after a fun, meandering trip that started with our wonderful rally. What a terrific time with triking and biking friends old and new!

Yes JUJU that was what U did Made it a time to remember Thank YOU:GrpHug1::10:Charlie D & the IMP.

Juju <~~~~~~Award for the most smiles per hour @ TTR-IV. Yours and Earls warmth and happiness is always contagious. ThumbUp

Judy.jpg

Juju <~~~~~~Award for the most smiles per hour @ TTR-IV. Yours and Earls warmth and happiness is always contagious. ThumbUp

Judy.jpg
Gahhhh!!! :gah: Paparazza Marge strikes again! Or is that Claudia's handiwork?

We had SUCH a great time with all of you--I can't even describe it sufficiently, it was so much fun! And I am LOVING reliving it all with everyone's great photos--thanks to Marge, Claudia, ScalpHunter, and all the other TTR paparazzi for sharing!

BTW, the Youngs finally arrived home this afternoon, having traveled for two weeks and done 2500+ miles on our bikes!

We went to the rally first, left Maggie Valley on Monday, with Nana and Mike, visited Little Switzerland, NC; then on Tuesday went to Dobson, NC, with its wonderful Shelton Vineyards; returned to Cherokee for a night at Harrah's on Wednesday; then went and stayed with friends near Chattanooga Thurs through this morning. With storms predicted from Montgomery southward, we had not a drop of rain all day. It was hot hot hot, but I prefer that to a thunderstorm or "wall of water" rainstorm any day! (Nana, remember the "fun with raingear" on the BRP? ;))

All in all, I cannot have wished for a better way to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. Paris? Rome? Please. No contest! Thanks to all of you for having the rally just in time to celebrate with us! :GrpHug1:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png