2011 Tri-Glide Trike Merlot/Black

Jun 24, 2011
South Bend,IN,USA
Got my new tri glide a little over a month ago.It's merlot/black. Vance & Hines Power Duals,Hi-Output mufflers,screamin eagle tuner,heavy duty clutch spring,ported&polished screamin eagle heads,259e cams,painted inner fairing,chrome gage rings,chrome radio trim,speaker trim rings,6" klock works tinted windshield,luggage rack,rider back rest,hi-way pegs & other goodies. Can do wheelies. Up to 36mpg. 92.97hp,torq 101.89 before dyno. After dyno was 100hp &107.56torq. Runs out really well. Traded my 2004 ultra for it. gettin to like it more & more.Forgot the 10.5:1compression pistions.

Welcome to the board.. Sounds like a great trike U have there.. When U get time post some pictures, we love pictures...
U will find some great people on here, and we all love trikes...
So Jump right in and enjoy urself..
Maybe next year U can make the Maggie Valley Rally..

Got my new tri glide a little over a month ago.It's merlot/black. Vance & Hines Power Duals,Hi-Output mufflers,screamin eagle tuner,heavy duty clutch spring,ported&polished screamin eagle heads,259e cams,painted inner fairing,chrome gage rings,chrome radio trim,speaker trim rings,6" klock works tinted windshield,luggage rack,rider back rest,hi-way pegs & other goodies. Can do wheelies. Up to 36mpg. 92.97hp,torq 101.89 before dyno. After dyno was 100hp &107.56torq. Runs out really well. Traded my 2004 ultra for it. gettin to like it more & more.

Welcome aboard. You fixed it up right, right out of the box. You will love it.

Got my new tri glide a little over a month ago.It's merlot/black. Vance & Hines Power Duals,Hi-Output mufflers,screamin eagle tuner,heavy duty clutch spring,ported&polished screamin eagle heads,259e cams,painted inner fairing,chrome gage rings,chrome radio trim,speaker trim rings,6" klock works tinted windshield,luggage rack,rider back rest,hi-way pegs & other goodies. Can do wheelies. Up to 36mpg. 92.97hp,torq 101.89 before dyno. After dyno was 100hp &107.56torq. Runs out really well. Traded my 2004 ultra for it. gettin to like it more & more.Forgot the 10.5:1compression pistions.

Looks like you have some great performance there, where did you find someone who was able to dyno your Trike in your area. There are always folks looking for a good tuner who can dyno trikes.

Bought mine at Hooiser Harley in Elkart,In. The service tech took it to Brenspeed in Pierceton In. They specialize in Mustangs. Just watched a vidieo on Youtube. You can go to Brenspeed.com. 574-594-9559. Hooiser Harley did me right.

jcolson just rode down from South Bend to pick up a set of brackets.
One sweet trike.
Had to swing by the fire house here on the south side of Muncie, the rear lot is ruff, drug his nice large pipes as he came to a stop.
Nice meeting you, nice trike and I will let you know when I get time to finish up those frames.
Dennis

Hey iaff84, nice to meet you yesterday. Got home around 10:15pm. stopped in Kokomo at Texas Road House. We were starved. Almost hit 2 deer.They were standing right on the side of the road. I slowed down & I think the loud pipes scared them. Don't care what people say about loud pipes,they do help in certain times. I'm going to have to start wearing ear plugs though. My ears are still ringing from yesterdays ride. It's not the pipes,but the wind. Can't believe all the wind coming up between the tank &fairing.Ride safe everyone.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
randmevape

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
randmevape
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png