What Pipes Work with DNA trike kits 2005 Fatboy

May 31, 2011
Gleason, WI. USA.
Hello All,
I need some help with pipes. I'm putting together a 2005 Fatboy with a DNA swing-arm and axle. I'm having trouble finding pipes that will fit without hitting the swing-arm. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?
Sincerely,
team98 :innocent:

I have built a couple of FLST's using the DNA rear and swingarm. As these both have bodies, I used a set of true dual pipes from Samson. From where they end, you'll have to get your muffler shop to make up two "S" bends out of 1-3/4" pipe, then what ever muffler suits your fancy and length. For hangars, you can use a piece of "U" channel, bolting it to the frame and mufflers.
If the trike has an open rear, you can use V&H shorties, as well as others.

UB

I had them go as tight as they could, which turned out to be 1-3/4" drop in about a foot of pipe. I used aluminized pipe from the muff shop, but you can find stainless 1-3/4" pipe as well. Also Santiago sells chrome S bends, which are the same thing for 100 bucks a pair, or go with the muff shop bends for 15. I have some pics which I'll post later.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png