TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE #5..."50 Mile Box"

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Apr 23, 2010
Estill Springs, Tn, USA
TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE #5
WHERE: QUIK MART #3 SHELL (Mitzie's Store), 600 South Jackson St. (Intersection of Hwys 41-A and 55)
WHEN: Saturday, July 16th, Leave at 9:30 AM CST
ROUTE: All day around the "Immediate Area" inside a 50x50x50x50 Mile Box....We'll hit the Best Area Back Roads includin' Monteagle Mountain, Lynchburg, and several other Towns, and Ridges inside the "Box"....We'll make the Scenic Overlooks and Monuments, as well as some Great Area Food....Don't miss it......Hope to see All of You there.....ThumbUp:wtg::Biker:

***Thread will be un-stuck after the Ride like always

Oklahoma for the weekend? In this heat? She's either really tough or completely insane (and the insane part helps, I'm sure . . . )! I'm still recouping from our own insanity . . . !

(Congratulations, BTW! Hugs to both of ya!)

Oklahoma for the weekend? In this heat? She's either really tough or completely insane (and the insane part helps, I'm sure . . . )! I'm still recouping from our own insanity . . . !

(Congratulations, BTW! Hugs to both of ya!)

(Facebook Conversation Folks).....

THANKS Nancy.....yeah, last Summer, "Spur of the Moment Trip".....all the way to Oklahoma on backroads on Saturday, back Home on Sunday usin' different backroads....Long, Hot Trip.....and yes, it helps to be "different" if You're gonna' live with me.....TOUGH, TOUGH Woman....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tommy & Barbara (Tweety) are looking forward to it....

Yesterday,we rode with Debbie & Larry (ANEHILL) from Lebanon to Soda Pop Junction..
We told them about the ride and hopefuly they are going to try ,and join us.

Tommy & Barbara (Tweety) are looking forward to it....

Yesterday,we rode with Debbie & Larry (ANEHILL) from Lebanon to Soda Pop Junction..
We told them about the ride and hopefuly they are going to try ,and join us.

That's Great.....the More, the Merrier.....ThumbUp....gonna' use CRUST for Lunch...I'll try to have Your appetite ready by then....;)

Sounds like a great ride Skuuter.. Our Southern Cruiser Riders Club (SCRC) is having our Georgia State Rally starting tomorrow. AND, we'll be riding up to the Cherohala Skyway on Friday. We had 104 temps today but they promise low 90's tomorrow :) Y'all be Safe.

Tony T of I V E

Sounds like a great ride Skuuter.. Our Southern Cruiser Riders Club (SCRC) is having our Georgia State Rally starting tomorrow. AND, we'll be riding up to the Cherohala Skyway on Friday. We had 104 temps today but they promise low 90's tomorrow :) Y'all be Safe.

Tony T of I V E

Ya'll too.....sounds like a Great Ride.....ThumbUp

TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE #5 is in the History Books....even put em' on Gravel today, and They still went Home smilin'....Great Group, and a Lota' Fun.....Pics-n-Write-up comin'.....ThumbUp

Skuuter and Mitzie,
Had a great time yesterday and look forward to more...Joann wants to learn to ride and I hope she does..nothing like having control of your own ride!!!! Hope to see you guys soon!!!!

thank you Mitzi and Skuuter for another wonderful day..Our memory box is filling up fast.
Now,if we could only remember where we put the box!!
I thought that we knew a lot of roads,but was I ever wrong....If we had been left out in some of those places, not even the early morning sun would of helped get us home...We urge all that can, to join with us and see what a great Pathfinder we are being led by.........Tommy & Barbara (TWEETY)

If schedule premits and ya'll don't mind I would like to try and join ya'll on that one.RIDE SAFE

That would be Great...ThumbUp...All of Our Rides are ALWAYS open to any of the Other TRIKE TALK / TOI Members....We've had some Northern Alabama Members on Past Rides.....:wtg:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png