Got our new ride today

Jun 27, 2011
Lubbock, TX
2009 Goldwing 1800 with motortrike Adventure IRS kit. It's used but new to me, silver, only has 865 miles on it and still over a year on warranty. We're ready to go ride, can't wait for it to cool down a little, or a lot. First Goldwing we have owned but I think we are gonna like it.

Congrats Wollie!!! If you ever get down to San Angelo give me a holler...

Do I see a trip to Ruidoso in the near future?? That might be a bit cooler but you'll fry getting there!!

Did your trike have a rake kit installed? I just finished doing one for a friend and it made a world of difference in handling. My '06 is apart as I type. Tomorrow it will also be a changed trike... I rebuilt the forks and did some other stuff since I had it all apart..

2009 Goldwing 1800 with motortrike Adventure IRS kit. It's used but new to me, silver, only has 865 miles on it and still over a year on warranty. We're ready to go ride, can't wait for it to cool down a little, or a lot. First Goldwing we have owned but I think we are gonna like it.

Congrats on the new ride. The heck with the hot GO RIDE and you will not like it YOU WILL LOVE IT

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rramo
Back