About to order a Frankenstein kit

Mar 28, 2010
Jackson, TN
I'm just about to order a Frankenstein kit for my 2005 sportster. I'll be placing my order through Cycle Stuff in Murfreesboro, TN. I already have a Hannigan Goldwing trike so I'm not new to trikes at all.

Is there anything I should know about the Frankenstein kit beyond what I see on their web site?

CXant you order it straight from Frankenstien?

I can. And I would except that I can save a few bucks ordering through Cycle Stuff. Also, they are only a couple hours away from where I live should I run into some sort of major issue and this will give me at least some history with them. I've talked with the guys at Frankenstein and they seem like great guys. I just chose to order through a somewhat local company.

I have been riding my Frankenstein for about a year now. As far as the trike kit goes, it's nothing but great. I have had no problems with the kit whatsoever. It's sturdier built than many of the trike kits I have seen and robs less power than many I have seen and ridden. I highly recommend the kit. Frank and the crew at Frankenstein stand behind their products and are very proud of them as are every owner I have met. I would recommend raked trees but other than that, a very quality product.

Hope this helps

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png