GWRRA Trike gathering

Dec 17, 2008
NW Indiana
LOL, as a former TRI member, I wasn't planning on going anyway, but the scheduled trike rally is not gonna happen.... Here's a quote:

"Received word this morning from Ed Price that the Executive Board of GWRRA has decided to cancel the proposed Trikes and Bikes Rally to have been held in Bowling Green, Ky."

UB

LOL, as a former TRI member, I wasn't planning on going anyway, but the scheduled trike rally is not gonna happen.... Here's a quote:

"Received word this morning from Ed Price that the Executive Board of GWRRA has decided to cancel the proposed Trikes and Bikes Rally to have been held in Bowling Green, Ky."

UB

WOW Dave that was a quick cancel. Just read about it in the mag. Like you I wasn't going but the thought did cross my mind. Now I can purge that thought.

Just one more nightmare out of Phoenix.
Do you think they will make a movie out of it ....(THE BIG FALL OF MELISSA)
Although i wasn't surprised, its almost 10 years now they have been shooting themselves in the foot with trikers
Every time they take a step forward they take 3 back something tells me they wont catch up.
now gwrra has figured out that they pissed of the people they wanted to keep "the Trikers" so now "associate" members can be officers.
Why cant everyone just be a flipping member and go on?
Our Chapter dir. Quit last night because the old folks in the chapter wouldn't let up with the same crap they used to run off the rest of the members. the next few months will determine if i write any more membership checks to phoenix.
Does all of this look like a let see how much money can we get out of trikers???
Well zook another one bites the dust. free is still looking better than the alternative...lol

Doesn't surprise me...the whole TRI concept was flawed from the beginning. You have thousands of members who are required to pay TWO sets of dues and attend TWO chapter meetings (GWRRA & TRI) with TWO different Chapter Directors and all the upline staff of each organization and its weird policies to deal with...It was too much politics, money and hassle and killed the enjoyment IMO. That and the fact that the Harley, VW and home-built trike owners were left out of the equation completely. We put a lot of thought and planning into organizing TOI and I think we've done it right. Its only going to get better with time.

ANY Ride Group should be all about RIDING and HAVING FUN with the MEMBERS.....what else is there, and it shouldn't cost a Lota' Money.....there is a Ride Group out there like that, It's called TRIKE OWNERS INTERNATIONAL / TOI.....ThumbUp ThumbUp ThumbUp

ANY Ride Group should be all about RIDING and HAVING FUN with the MEMBERS.....what else is there, and it shouldn't cost a Lotta' Money.

Why are all the two-wheel organizations so paranoid about trikes?
Nothing but pure and simple ignorance.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png