Veterans/Retired Military

Wait......There's medication for age??????? I gotta get me some!

SEAlaskan, I was not in the military, but I can't tell you how it hurts my heart that so many, particularly from the Vietnam era, have felt the need to hide their military experience. I hope you no longer feel that way! Be proud, and know you are all much loved and appreciated!

Wait......There's medication for age??????? I gotta get me some!

SEAlaskan, I was not in the military, but I can't tell you how it hurts my heart that so many, particularly from the Vietnam era, have felt the need to hide their military experience. I hope you no longer feel that way! Be proud, and know you are all much loved and appreciated!

Maybe I'm wrong???? I thought it was for ageing, Oh well that's what I get for staring out the window when the doc was talking "I think a triker was going by at the time." Ya I'm more open now about it now. Again many thanks

1956-1959 got out as a SP4

1963-1964 Re tread had to go to basic again, and went to Infantry OCS.

2 Dec 64 - 30 Nov 82 Combat tours. Domican Republic, Two in Nam, New Jersey:D

Retired 04

grandpa - WWI
Dad - Army: 41 - 71 WWII (101st on dday), Korea 22 months, VN 1 tour
oldest bro - Army: 63 - 83 VN 2 tours
next bro - Army: 69 - 79 VN 1 tour
me - USN: 74 - 84 VN Evacuation
nephew - Army: Desert Storm (deceased, Gulf War Syndrome)
nephew - Marine Corps: 06 - 10 Iraq 2 tours
Various uncles and cousins, Air Force, Army, Navy, Marine Corps.

guess you could say it was the family business.:D

to all my brothers and sisters in arms, thank you and God Bless.:yes:
to all the civilians who never had to think about their freedom and liberty, you're welcome.:yes:

Oldnewby

oldnewby, your post leaves me speechless! Your family's love of this country and of serving on behalf of all of us is humbling, to say the least. Thank you and thank you to all of your family! Please pass that along to them.

Joined the Army Jul 56. Airborne school in 57. Got out in 59. Missed it so reenlisted in 63. Had to go through basic training again. Went to Grunt school (OCS). Tour in Dominican Republic, Two in Vietnam 65-66 and 69-70. Next four years in South / Central America. Finally wound it up in 82 retiring from Fort Hood.

22 years. All of them good.

U.S.M.C Retired 1991, so I have and excuse for some of the things I occasionally say:gah:

Fenghuang program 69-70, SOA visiting Professor 70-73, one too many visits but enjoyed every minute of it! but it sure makes me walk funny:D

Semper Fi!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png