Veterans/Retired Military

I was in the Navy/ Seabees 1970-74 last three years in NMCB-1 , saw a lot of islands , heck my home port was in Rhode Island even,LOL My younger brother was a mustang in the Air Force from E1 to Bird Colonel retired now

US Army 25Q Tactical Communications. (May 2007- Jan 2013) This was my second time to serve. was 42 years old when i got back in after a 20 year break in service. Did Warrior Transition Course at White Sands Missile Range. From there I did a Year in Korea at Camp Hovey near the DMZ with 4-7 Cav. PCS to Fort Riley to the 1st Infantry Division and promptly deployed to Iraq where I was injured by incoming Rocket attacks. and was medically discharged in 2013.

Retired Navy

I am retired Navy, I retired in 1995 when they were downsizing after 15 years. my rate was so closed never could make

E-6, made 4 cruises all west pacs and looking back at it I sure had a great time even though I didn't realize it then.

God Bless all you out there who served and God Bless America...oh yea and "GO NAVY"

Thread started in 2008

I am glad to see this thread is still running strong..I started it in 2008.

Thank all of the veterans for all the sacrifices and for the great job you all have done.

Retired Army

Retired Army Physician Assistant, 34 years from enlisted, to Warrant officer (CW2) to Colonel. Riding my second TriGlide. First was a Red 2009, put 39k on it and upgraded to a 2104 that now has 33k on it.

Ride Safe.

Matt

COLONEL, SP USARMY (RET)

Retired Army Physician Assistant, 34 years from enlisted, to Warrant officer (CW2) to Colonel. Riding my second TriGlide. First was a Red 2009, put 39k on it and upgraded to a 2104 that now has 33k on it.

Ride Safe.

Matt

COLONEL, SP USARMY (RET)

Matt, Thank you for your service sir!

And welcome to TrikeTalk from west Texas.... Ruidoso has been the home of many rallies I have attended since 1981. Enjoy the ride!

2104? I'm jealous! Does it have a warp drive on it? :-D

I'm allowed to be a smartass... retired USAF MSgt here, us zoomies are notorious for disrespect! :Joker3:

And RED! Thank YOU for your service to our country also.

Now, you need to bring Your rascally self on down to Kerrville the first week in October - it’s pretty close by and its a fun meet and greet. We ride during the day and “round-table” relax in the evenings.

MSG, US Army (Retired) (1971-1991). Spent 8 years in Germany; 4 with the 11th Avn Gp out of Schwaebisch Hall and 4 at USAEUR HQ in Heidelberg. Had a 4 year ROTC asgmt at BYU in Provo, Utah. My final 6 years were with Information Systems Command, Fort Huachuca, AZ. All in all my 20 year tours of duty were nothing short of stellar and personally rewarding to have served our great people and Nation. My service has always been my honor, and in-turn, I salute you all.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png