TTR-V - Rally In The Valley 2012

Mike, we are still working out details and plans at this point. This is "new" good news for us right now :)

Is that where the meal will be served??

We had moved the cookout to the hotel tent since WTT was supposed to be closed but now we have that option open to us. I kinda think we may want to keep it at the hotels since we would be covered if it happened to rain, plus if yall are like me you'll head for a nap shortly after the chow down. :D
Whats your thoughts?

I also think we should eliminate the door prize drawings since its getting harder and harder to get prizes donated plus it was also a very long process time wise. I want to get back to the basics of a good old meet-n-greet. Nana, Mike, Marge & I hardly had time to meet half of yall and I would like more time just hanging out this time...Thoughts?

RAIN ON THE RALLY? WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT :laugh:.Besides rain a cover mite help with the heat.

Door prizes I agree. Maybe a small prize for farthest traveled/oldest/youngest member.

I would like to see NANA, YOU, MARGE, Claudia and of course MIKE have more time to ride and visit. Instead of having to work so much.

(1) MEET-n-GREET only, no Prizes.....Hey Meetin' and Socializin' with Members is a Prize.....!!!

(2) Work EVERYTHING out of the Hotels.....This way we say consistant into the future. No matter what opens, closes in Maggie Valley, we can always do "Our Thing" there.....!!!

(3) Only one organized long mileage, lota' good roads Ride, preferably on Friday to leave Everyone free on Saturday to have a Large Meet-up at the Hotels.....!!!...I ride every day there, so even on Saturday, I'll be happy to have any size Group follow me. Saturday will just be shorter.....!!!

These are My Three Main Suggestions. I will make up some Ride Routes for Folks that want to ride by Themselves or small Groups just like last year also. Even with and maybe because of Larger Turnouts, keepin' it simple as possible, guarantees good Leisurely Fun for Members and STAFF.....Hope to see Everyone there.....ThumbUp.....Oh yeah, Gorilla, Wizard, Ya'll are hereby "Drafted again", to help me with the Ride, and Lucky, You just got drafted for the First Time...THANKS Guys in advance.....:D ;)

We plan to be there but can't make reservations till later. Health issues won't let us plan that far in advance. Plan to have a good trailer to carry the trike so we can travel farther. That area is one of our favorite places.

And I'll have a list of tourist attractions for those who want to 'go-see' ready for Marge by the first of the year so we can have something special for those whose behinds only need a few more miles on 'em!!

Unless something changes, we won't be able to make the 2012 Rally. We have plans to go visit Yellowstone and some of the surrounding area with some RV/Biking friends. Our plans are to leave after Memorial Day weekend, so it will be warming up by the time we get that far nw! I know you guys will have a blast! ET/WNC is one of the prettiest areas to ride. Good times for sure!

Made my reservation after hearing a couple of birdies talking about the new host hotel. Realized a week or so ago that, unlike those birdies, I never got a room number or confirmation, so I called yesterday to double check. Scared the bejeezes out of me when they couldn't find me registered!!! Took a couple of minutes, but they finally found it. I'm ready to go!!! ThumbUp

Here's why..... SNOW!!!! And it's only October!

:AGGHH:

Going to pass on repeating in 2012. Already locked in for a Navy Postal Clerk Reunion in Branson in May. Will be triking to that and will continue to the Pacific Northwest afterwards.

Unless something changes, we won't be able to make the 2012 Rally. We have plans to go visit Yellowstone and some of the surrounding area with some RV/Biking friends. Our plans are to leave after Memorial Day weekend, so it will be warming up by the time we get that far nw! I know you guys will have a blast! ET/WNC is one of the prettiest areas to ride. Good times for sure!

Going to pass on repeating in 2012. Already locked in for a Navy Postal Clerk Reunion in Branson in May. Will be triking to that and will continue to the Pacific Northwest afterwards.

TNT -- Calman
maybe your plans to be out west you might think of the TT-Western rally in Reno Nv. on july 9-12, 2012.
we would sure like to see ya

Haven't made my reservation just yet... I'm always the hold out ya know...

I took the bike apart last night.. It wasn't the way I wanted it but will be in a few days. It will still "look" stock when I'm done though. Mike will need a bib.

Haven't made my reservation just yet... I'm always the hold out ya know...

I took the bike apart last night.. It wasn't the way I wanted it but will be in a few days. It will still "look" stock when I'm done though. Mike will need a bib.

Make that reservation.....You know You wanna' be there.....ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png