Exhaust is AWESOME

Jun 28, 2011
USA
Picked up the '12 TriGlide yesterday. The Kuryakyn Perfect Storm has this thing sounding incredible. It's a Vance & Hines sourced true dual head pipes/muffler set along with a new air cleaner and TTS tune, and the sound is vintage Harley. Since I had this unit wrenched on before taking delivery, I have nothing to compare it against, but there was a guy there with a stock '11 TriGlide who heard it, walked right in to the to the parts department, and said he wanted one, too.

I am not affiliated with anyone - just a satisfied customer. Now, I guess, i've become a fanboi....

I ordered the SlipStream exhaust tips rather than the Trident ones. I have seen the Trident tips on a Street Glide, and while they sound just as good, the SlipStreams are the way to go on a TG. The Trident tips are rather large and owlish. While my bike was sitting in the "Winner's Circle" at the dealer waiting delivery, a couple came in to buy a TG, and asked if those were the stock mufflers.

So, far, there seems to be absolutely no want for power even riding two-up - and I am no lightweight.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png