TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE #5... The Ride Pics (Thread #3).....

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Apr 23, 2010
Estill Springs, Tn, USA
TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE #5... The Ride Pics (Thread #3).....

I promised Our Group a "50 Mile Box" Ride this time meanin' we would never go more than 50 miles end to end, but ride a Lota' the "Middle Roads". Little did They know that They would be ridin' some super narrow Lynchburg Ridge Roads, and even some Gravel....Yes, They heard Banjos several times...:D. We also took a short break at the Confederate Memorial Statue in Mulberry, Tn. Here are some Ride Pics includin' some Gravel.....

"NUFF SAID".....

TOIRIDE57-16-2011022.jpg

TOIRIDE57-16-2011027.jpg

TOIRIDE57-16-2011011.jpg

TOIRIDE57-16-2011002.jpg

TOIRIDE57-16-2011018.jpg

TOIRIDE57-16-2011020.jpg

TOIRIDE57-16-2011026.jpg

Erected in 1909 in memory of the 300 Men (...pretty much the total male population from age 12 and above)that left Mulberry to fight for the Confederate Army.....

TOIRIDE57-16-2011028.jpg

TOIRIDE57-16-2011029.jpg

Like Always, this Group soldiered along with me through anything I introduced em' to. We rode Hwys, Twisties, Mountain Roads, Country Roads, and even some Gravel (Sorry about Your Detailing and New Chrome mrshully)...another Fun Day with a Truely Great Buncha' Folks...ThumbUp...Please take note of next month's TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE #6...a Special 2 Day Event in Townsend, in the Heart of the Smokies...Details Posted and Pinned in the Rides/Rallys Forum...Hope to see some of You there.....ThumbUp

Re: TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE #5... The Ride Pics (Thread #3).....

As usual great pics and good looking group.Looks like fun.By the way I am not busy today if ya'll need someone to pick up the new ride LOL

As usual great pics and good looking group.Looks like fun.By the way I am not busy today if ya'll need someone to pick up the new ride LOL

Heh....I rode it Home yesterday...ThumbUp.....appreciate the un-selfish gesture though.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh man! And I was going to offer the same thing Lucky just did! Missed out, I guess.... ;)

Hmmmm....gettin' flooded with Friends wantin' to help out by ridin' the New Trike Home.....THANKS...Very heart Warming.....:laugh: ;) :D

I have a trike and would like to know more about your group and maybe meet with with some one to mabe join up. I live in Dunlap Tn and currently do not have any one to ride with. I have been riding bikes all my life and enjoy seeing the sites.

I have a trike and would like to know more about your group and maybe meet with with some one to mabe join up. I live in Dunlap Tn and currently do not have any one to ride with. I have been riding bikes all my life and enjoy seeing the sites.

I'll give You a "shout" soon....Weather seems to be fairing up.....ThumbUp....I ride over Your way fairly often. Love riding the Dunlap, Pikeville, Powell Crossroads, Hwy 30, and Hwy 283 Area.....:10:

David i'd like to get in on a few of those rides to.I'm just north of Dayton and like to see new areas and roads as much as the next guy.

I'll give You a "shout" soon....Weather seems to be fairing up.....ThumbUp....I ride over Your way fairly often. Love riding the Dunlap, Pikeville, Powell Crossroads, Hwy 30, and Hwy 283 Area.....:10:

Skuuter
Think the list would be much shorter if ya only included the roads you did not like. :clapping:

Hey SKUUTER the weather is getting real pretty over my way. I thought I seen a sign out in front of "DOCKS" the other day that read "WHERE IS SKUUTER"?
Oh well maybe not a sign just an invitation.:pepper::clapping:

I would like to get in for some of your rides.

My my daughter lives in Franklin & I'm there fairly often.

Do do you have an email list or calandar etc.?

dan

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png