Rear Lift

Thinking of getting the lift kit.

Does the extra height on the rear transfer more load to the front end?

I can not tell you the exact amount, but yes, front end gets a little load and has what I feel is a more positive feel. Others who have installed the brackets may post to give you their feel on them.
Dennis Swan

I put the lift kit on last Friday. IF u follow the instructions it is a simple job. I increased my shock pressure from 22 pounds to 30 pounds and gained 2 inches in height after installing the lift kit. I put 300 miles on it over the weekend and there is definitely a weight shift but I think it is very positive. The handling seems better. I am very happy with the results. And it looks great!!!!!

Dennis,we went on a cruise yesterday with the new brackets on and I can't believe the difference in the handling of my trike. we went about 200 miles and it made a huge difference in cornering. Thanks,

Of course me being me I had to march to the beat of a different drummer:D. I put the trike on the table lift and used a floor jack to raise and lower the rear end as needed.

imag0056yc.jpg

imag0057s.jpg

I think I understand why my place has so little, it is all at your place :Coffee:
Dennis

I've been running around with about 36 lbs of air in the shocks. Down from the 50 lbs I ran before the lifts were installed. I bumped them up to 44 lbs and hitched up my new Roll-A-Home trailer. It wieghs just over 300 lbs. I was very impressed at how well the TG handled with the trailer in tow. I'm going to try 40 lbs and see how it runs.

I think I understand why my place has so little, it is all at your place :Coffee:
Dennis

I got tired of crawling around on the floor not to mention the pounding my knees were taking, so my dad was nice enough to pick up the table lift to make life easier.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png