LED Lights

RED "Florida Joe" LEDs on our 2011 H-D Trike

What Joe's Light kit did you use (if any) or did you just use a certain number of Pods? I love the way his Lites just explode with color...looks real good.

Ed

What Joe's Light kit did you use (if any) or did you just use a certain number of Pods? I love the way his Lites just explode with color...looks real good.

Ed

Thanks, we absolutely love Joe's LEDs, and we so easy to install. We used Joe's 180 LED kit. Ran long light strips under both sides of the gas tank, small strips under the air filter & horn cover, down the front front forks, and two medium strips on the undercarriage. We also have 10 H-D LED light pods (on a separate switch) along the rear/sides of the back of the Trike. Had bought the H-D ones first, but couldn't seem to get them placed where they highlighted the engine the way we wanted without them showing, so we moved them to the rear.....the combination of the 2 types of lights worked out great. We did not order the remote control....but will probably be calling back to get it :D

Very easy to install. I recommend using painter's tape to place them and check that they are shining on the chrome. When you are happy with the look, then peal off the paper backing and stick on. The Joe Florida LEDs are ribbon lights. They hide very nicely.

OK...everyone that's used Joe's LED's...have an Idea to create a Glow effect behind the rear wheels and wanted some feedback (pros and/or cons). I have a Motor Trike Kit on my Road Star and am thinking that a 30" Strip of Waterproof LED's can be used to "Edge"
the Drum Brake Backing Plate and produce a Glow that will be Visable thru the Chrome Rims...OK, lay it on me ;-)

Ed

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png