LED Lights

Feb 16, 2008
Gallion, Alabama
I found out soon after getting the trike that the helmet holders are usless. So I took mine off and made a small bracket and attached a LED light pod to it. This just gives me more lights on the back of the trike and I think it looks good too.
Does anyone else want to share what they have done????

I and a friend assemble LED's into accent lights for bikes and trikes, I have some displayed on my website at index and you can see the result of our work at MY Trike
by the way the only lighting on the green 2000se is from the led's installed.
jack

If I can figure out how to post it???? Will try to get the wife to take a pictures, she is a lot better at it than I am.

Have a great weekend.

Led Lights

Jack do you have a kit or kits that does the whole GL-1800 trike? If so how much would it run? PM me if you want.

Steve...Just Mounted a HyperLites 8 led Brake Light as a "High 3Rd Brakelite" on my Trike and while the Reg Brake Lights just shine bright whan the Brake is applied, the High Lite continously Flashes (for attention...gotta get their mind off the Cell Phone somehow)...attached is pic of it mounted to the Cross Bar (behind the backrest pad)

Thanks, looks like a nice neat installation...
We do need to be seen as much as we can be....
I like the Hyper light, they are really bright.....

LOL...that we do! Had a guy pull up next to me about 20 mins ago and yell "hey, did you know you have a loose brake lite? It keeps blinking"! Ya gotta love that ;-)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png